Chapter 12

Your POV DADA Class
"Today you will be practicing the Cruciatus Curse." Alecto Carrow instructed.

I silently groaned.

Making innocent people suffer... How rude!

The door opened and first years came through the door. They had their heads tucked in and scurried in, whimpering.

"Whoa whoa whoa! We can't just practice on first years!" Keiynan protested.

Alecto turned to him.

"Well, we always can't do what we want now can we?" She said.

"He's right! It's wrong!" Saphire said.

Draco and I sunk in our chairs. Alecto turned to us.

"Well YN and Draco shall demonstrate." She instructed.

I looked at Draco worriedly.

"Well?" Alecto asked.

We got up hesitantly while Alecto gestured us to the first years. We walked over and the first years in front, flinched.

I can't believe this...

"Well?" Alecto said.

I looked up slightly saying, I really have to hurt innocent children. No I won't.

"I won't do it. It's wrong." I stated.

"Where does your loyalties lie Miss YLN?" Alecto asked.

"My loyalties lie in myself. I choose what path I go down. I decided what's wrong or right. And you have no control over my decisions." I spat.

Alecto looked shocked, but then sighed.

"Very well. He said not to make you do anything you didn't want to. Go back to your seat."

I did as she said and I looked back to the first years. Care evident in my eyes.

'Thank you.' they mouthed.

I slightly nodded in response and looked back to the front.
•••••
  Common Room
"That was brave, what you did." Saphire smiled slightly.

"Yeah. And the best thing is you didn't have to do it." Keiynan sighed.

"Well no wonder I am all Houses. But it was nothing, actually. I just did what was right." I said, "You both were brave as well. You did the same thing I did."

"Not even close." Saphire sighed.

I heard someone come in and looked in the direction of the portrait.

Draco.

The familiar bleach blonde walked in, his head tucked in, and went to a chair in the corner of the room.

"We'll let you go talk to him. He's had it rough the past few days and I bet he needs to have some light." Keiynan smiled.

With that they walked away. I looked back to Draco and he was writing on parchment. I got up and walked over to him.

"Hey Draco." I said softly.

He looked up. I saw that his eyes were red, and when he saw me his eyes glistened.

"YN." He croaked.

"Oh Draco. Have you been crying?" I asked.

He nodded, tears streaming down his cheeks.

I took his hands and he stood up. He hugged me, crying in my shoulder.

"Shh, baby, shh." I cooed, stroking his hair, "It will all be over soon, we just have to stay strong."

He lifted his head up and kissed me.

We soon pulled away and I smiled reassuringly.

"How are we still together?" Draco asked, "With everything that has been going on."

"We love each other and there is nothing we wouldn't do in the name of love." I said.

(Okay, first of all I had to. I just had to. And second of all, I hope you like the new chapter!)