Chapter 7

Your POV
I woke up at 8:30 on September 1st, due to getting on the train. I got a shower, got dressed, and packed my things. I suddenly heard a knock on my door and I said, "Come in Draco."

He walked in and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Almost." I replied placing the last thing into my trunk and closing it.

"Last year at Hogwarts." Draco informed.

"Isn't this where it all ends? Either Harry or You-Know-Who dies." I said turning to him.

"We could run away after all this. We could live a normal life, just the two of us." Draco said.

"What if we get called back for a redo of our final year at Hogwarts. I would want to do that if it is done." I said.

"Anything you want. But we'll have to wait and see if that happens." Draco informed.

I nodded. Draco grabbed my hand and he grabbed his case with the other. We Disapperated to the station and ran between the wall of 9 and 10 to platform 9 3/4.
•••••
Draco and I sat on the train seats and talked about random things.

"So, what are you looking forward to this year?" I asked.

"Staying in the shadows and hanging out with you." Draco replied.

Before I could say anything else Death Eaters boarded the train.

"My father will hear about this." Cormac said to them.

"That's my line." Draco whispered.

I laughed quietly.

"Hey losers, he isn't here." Neville informed.

Way to go Neville. No wonder he is in Gryffindor.

One of the Death Eaters looked around until he spotted me.

One walked over to me and grabbed my shoulder, lifting me up.

"What are you doing?" Draco asked.

"None of your business, boy." The other said.

Then we Disapperated.

(Cliffhanger! I am so bad. Come on I have to have a little fun! Oh and I am so sorry for not updating this book in a while. Writer's block. Anyway hoped you enjoyed!)