Chapter 14

Draco's POV
"Are you excited for Christmas break?" I asked.

"Meh. I don't know." YN replied.

"I don't blame you." I said.

YN laughed and continued packing her things. I already packed my things. I leaned against the door frame watching her pack.
•••••
"Finally I'm done! That took forever!" YN complained.

"I told you that you could've used magic!" I countered.

"Oh shut it!" YN laughed.

I smiled and she smiled back. YN grabbed her things and walked to the common room.

"I'm gonna get my things!" I called.

"Okay!" YN called back.

  Your POV
A few minutes later Draco came down with his things.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready." He replied.
•••••
"YN!" Dad called.

"Dad!" I replied.

I set my things down and hugged him.

"How was your first few months of 7th year at Hogwarts?" Dad asked.

"Meh." I shrugged, "Once in Defense Against the Dark Arts we had to practice the Cruciatus Curse on first years. Everyone except me had to do it."

"Alecto." Dad stated instead of asked.

"Yep." I clarified.

Dad sighed, "Well we need to get to Malfoy Manor. Apparently we have to spend the holidays over there."

"I have no problems with that." Draco whispered to me.

I smiled at him. "Me niether."
•••••
"Happy Holidays!" Bellatrix shrieked, in her usual creepy voice.

I rolled my eyes as we all sat at the dining table. No Dark Lord in sight. Well, I guess this will be a decent Christmas after all.

I heard that.

Great... he can hear me.

Don't take that tone with me, you're lucky you are alive.

I am narratorating the freaking story! Can I please do that in peace!?

Fine, but if you do insult me again I will kill you and who ever you hold dear.

No promises.

Anyways, before I was rudely interrupted, the glorious food was set on the table. My mouth watered at the sight.

"Oh boy." I muttered.

Draco chuckled.

I shook my head.

"Well! What is everyone waiting for?" Narcissa Malfoy asked.

And we dug in.
•••••
During the dinner Bellatrix asked, "So Miss YLN, how did you and Draco meet?"

I gulped.

"We met on the train." I replied.

"Was it love at first sight?" She fake gagged.

I looked at Draco saying, 'Can you explain?'

"No I don't think it was. I gave her the cold shoulder the first time we met." Draco explained.

"But that first night at Hogwarts changed our relationship to friends." I said.

"Ah. When did you two decide to make it official?" Narcissa asked.

"Third year." Draco replied.

Then everyone went back to the usual conversations. Other than our relationship.
•••••
"Well I'm gonna hit the hay." I said.

"So am I. All that food makes you sleepy." Draco agreed.

We walked to Draco's room and I noticed it wasn't the same.

There was one bed instead of two. The king sized bed was in the middle of the room, the Slytherin tapestries hung on the walls.

"What happened to the other bed?" I asked.

"We aren't 11 anymore YN." Draco replied, "But if you want it could be back in here."

"Oh no! I was just curious there's no need for that." I said.

"Alright then." Draco said.

We took turns getting ready for bed and got into bed.

Draco snaked his arm around my waist, holding me close. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep to the rythm of Draco's heartbeat and him playing with my hair.

(Sorry that the last few chapters were bad. I promise the next few are gonna be better!)