2

-

"What are you gonna do to me?" You asked, a somewhat fearful squeak coming from your throat as Knockout approached you. The robot made a low grumble of a snicker.

"I know you have their location, and somehow, I'm getting it out of you. Even if that minuscule brain gets pulled out of your head," Knockout replied. It wasn't even aggressively put. Just swarmed with adrenaline. Like the damn piece of nuts and bolts was gleeful about hurting you.

Sadistic shit.

"I told you already, I have no idea what you're talking about,"

"Really? Well as I recall my dear, you're having a slight bit of amnesia. So technically, you do have the location in your mind. I just have to seek it out," A perceptive smirk plastered on his face made you shudder from head to toe.

You didn't reply, you just glared at the smug robot.

"But hey, on a positive note- I'm actually helping you restore your memory so your dainty little self isn't puzzled. But on a negative one, you won't be here long after it is claimed back,"

"We'll see about that," You growled under your breath, finally pulling your eyes away from Knockout. At the same time, loose strands of your hair fell in front of your face, only making not looking at Knockout easier to accomplish.

"A thank you would be nice," Knockout piped up, bringing one of his slender fingers to where your face was. Eyes clasping tightly shut, you waited for the torture to begin.

But you seemed to get off lucky.

For now.

Knockout lifted up the few strands of your hair that hung loosely in front of you. He discretely flicked them out the way and backed up to admire his apparent work. Shuddering, you finally traced your gaze back onto him.

"What was that for?"

"I like to see the fear in your eyes. The hair gets in the way and ruins the whole look," Knockout stated, holding a hand to his chin as he looked over you. Seeming satisfied, he turned away and headed to a desk nearby. Where coloured liquids waved in glass jars, and a broken piece of machinery lay begging for restoration. Knockout selected a tool just behind it and began to focus working on it. Every now and then, Knockout would look over at you, a terrifying smirk on his face.

Did he seriously just adjust your hair because it wasn't to his satisfaction?

Creep.

"So, is this the case that I don't get to roam freely?" You brought up- wanting to change the uncomfortable subject, at the exact same time struggling. The restraints entrapping you, of course, tightened, as Knockout so righteously put.

"Why would I let you do that? You'll probably run the instant you touch the floor," Knockout scoffed, continuing work on the machine.

"Well, firstly, I'm not exactly going to get far am I? Five steps for you is probably twenty for me. Secondly, you'll just get my constant nagging to be set free until you do," The fact you didn't instantly get an answer told you Knockout had actually taken your words into consideration. But alas, the red robot approached you with every hint of annoyance.

"Nice try. It's not going to work,"

"What's it gonna take for me to get my damn priorities?"

"You only have one priority right now and that's to behave. Or else... you're dead,"

"But you can't kill me. Or else your precious location goes bye-bye. A dead person's nervous system doesn't respond. Which also means inactivity of the brain. Genius,"

Knockout opened his mouth to protest but clasped it shut after realising you were right. He growled and brought yet again a dangerously pointed finger to your face. This time though, he reluctantly swished it across your cheek, forming a fresh-cut across the surface.

Hissing, you felt a slight painful tingling. It was nothing too drastic, but it was still an uncomfortable depth. You felt a few drops of blood trickle from the cut's source, down to your chin, and then down your neck. It seeped into your poorly kept shirt, where even more blood was to be expected. At least trying to hide your pain, you faked a smile up at Knockout.

"What was that meant to do?"

"It was me being generous," Knockout returned, crossing his arms.

"I'm terrified," Your caustic response hid your real emotion. You were in fact terrified. Terrified that this was now your life. Terrified that you may never see the light of day again. Terrified you may never see your friends again.

Whoever they were.

You only knew one name and that was Optimus Prime.

What type of person is called Optimus Prime? It sounded like a wrestler's name for god's sake.

Wait... were they even a person?

It was odd, your brain and memory persistently shoved the name away, clueless to anything to do with it. But Knockout had clearly confirmed you do know someone with this designation. Everything else you could name may be a little helpful was just overwhelmingly addled and lost.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a large, grey metal palm inches from your nose. Waving aggressively to gain your attention.

"Thinking, as always. What is with humans for this action?" Knockout exhaled. The hand was pulled back to reveal it was his, you frowned to yourself.

"How do you know I was thinking? I could have just been ignoring you purposely,"

"Well it's obvious, isn't it? If you intended to purposely ignore my presence- which by all means do so, it ensures I can observe your actions in peace. But if so, you would have held an adamant aggravation to your expression. See, you dislike me-"

"Despise is a better term truly,"

"Whatever. There was an absent-minded glow in those small eyes of yours, that only made your eyes themselves extend in size. Therefore your gaze became ever more thoughtful and contemplative. Proceeding so, you didn't focus on anything. When ignoring another, you choose to aim your sights on a particular thing in an attempt to pass time. Trust me, I've had my fair share of ignoring another's words from pure boredom. I tend to focus on my servos or digits. You decided to not only place your gaze on my headlights. But so distantly done that you might as well be looking through them to the wall behind me," Knockout explained, eyes fixed on you. An eyebrow cocking up slightly, you watched the smugness evoke from the robot's self.

"Calm down S-Sherlock Holmes," Unbeknownst to Knockout, this comment may have seemed like you were yet again not bothered. You could lie to Knockout, but never to yourself that you did actually fear him. The way he so easily read your face like a book, it was peculiar yet interesting all at the same time.

Knockout ignored your comment and turned his back on you.

"As I was saying before your thoughts interrupted me. I have endeavours elsewhere, so remain here. Not that you can go anywhere anyway," Knockout headed for a door, in which swiftly opened for him to exit.

"W-where are you going?" You called, your nerves continuously growing. You heard a deep chuckle echo across the room, and just from that, you knew Knockout held a menacing grin on his face.

"To visit some of your old friends. I'm sure all of them would love to hear how you're doing,"

The doors slammed shut, leaving you alone in the darkness of the room. There was nothing else you could do but listen to the antagonising silence.

Just... waiting for your newfound devil's return.

-