4

-

"Knockout! Any progress?"

"Not yet my Lord. As I have said plenty a time, these sorts of things take patience and great care,"

"Is the human responding as intended?"

"Intolerable at times- like before. But behaving,"

"Good. Her presence is insulting me already. I don't understand how you coped before," Starscream sneered, his blazing red optics averting onto you as you stared back. For some reason, this spindly mech didn't intimidate or scare you in the slightest. Which was why you were more broad with him. Knockout, on the other hand, was a little different. Whilst yes, he did scare you still- you had grown to show more attitude towards him than when you first awoke.

"Touchè," You instantly responded, a very intentional rudeness to your tone.

"You be quiet or I'll make you quiet," Starscream barked in one huff like you were his pet. He moved towards you and flicked your cheek. It wasn't even a flick, more like a torturous and taunting drag. Of course, gesturing your slowly healing cut on your face. Speaking of which began to throb at a certain rate of agitation, but you kept it well concealed from the two. You noticed Knockout flinch when Starscream did so as if he didn't like the spindly mech touching you. Knockout heaved out a sigh before returning to the conversation between himself and his leader, standing directly in front of you so you were at least considered absent.

"I am not sure how much longer this will take-"

"Why? Can't you move this along quicker?" Starscream half-whined, proceeding to give Knockout a disapproving glare. "If this is so you can go out racing and attend to that non-important finish of yours, and so you can try and-" He snapped, walking towards the cherry red mech pointing a digit. Knockout growled under his breath, biting his bottom derma to hold back his annoyance.

"I have to be thorough, my Lord. Believe me, the time will go before you can say the word buffer," Was Knockout's response. Giving his leader a gesture of reassurance which still held that same tone of annoyance to it.

"Buffer," You blurted unintentionally, clasping your mouth shut as you said it. Knockout whipped himself around, giving you that same glare he always seemed to, yet there seemed a sense of hilarity in it as well. Oddly enough, instead of laughing though Knockout distinctly leaned towards you, using the back of his servo to cover your mouth. Sighing for what felt the one hundred time, the mech named Starscream looked between you and Knockout, noting the action the red mech had taken. His servo was still clasped over your mouth. The temptation you had to lick it was torturous.

"As I said, quite intolerable. But I'm coping," Knockout repeated through gritted dentas, giving his leader a somewhat forced and nervous grin. The frail mech rolled his optics, turning around and making his exit.

"If I enter this room to see you buffing Knockout, or doing anything that doesn't involve what I've asked you to. It will be the last time that finish stays glistening," Starscream threatened at the door, his voice echoing through the room. The so-called 'leader' turned on his heels and stormed away. Once permanently gone, Knockout threw his arms up in distress, almost hitting you in the act. Before storming over to that same desk he always did.

"Absolutely unbelievable!" He growled, hitting his slender servo against the desk's surface. Rocking back and forth, the cherry red mech let out a long frustrated groan.

"Am... Am I supposed to answer that or not?"

"Of course not! What could you possibly know about keeping my finish shiny?!"