Success..?

Your P.O.V. -

"We'll be arriving at the Balmera, soon," Allura said as the Balmera came into view. "Liberating these Balmerans from Zarkon's grab will not be easy."

"So, what's the plan?" Lance asked. "We go in there and just-- Pow, Pow, Pow! And free the prisoners?"

"What was that noise?" Keith asked.

"Laser guns," Lance smirked.

"No, Lance. I think you mean-- Bhgow, Bhgow, Bhgow! Bhgow!" Hunk said.

"That sounds like fireworks," said Lance.

"Technically, they're more like-- Ba-Choo, Ba-Choo, Ba-Choo!" said Pidge.

"I think they're like-- Pew, Pew, Pew!" I said.

"Okay. Enough with the bad sound effects," Shiro said. "Besides, it's more like-- Blam, Blam, Blam!"

"What?" Keith asked.

"You're crazy," said Pidge.

"No way," said Lance.

"Come on, bro," I said.

"Wrong," said Hunk.

"Paladins, focus," Allura said.

"Besides, we can't just shoot at the Galra," Hunk said. "This Balmera, it's, like, alive. And from what we've seen, it doesn't look very good."

"Yes," said Coran. "It's an atrocity what the Galra have been doing to this grand beast. Stealing its crystals, its very life force, without ever performing the energy rejuvenation ceremonies to heal it."

"After seeing Shay's people enslaved, it made me realize how bad Zarkon really is. And we're the only ones who can stop him," Hunk said.

"Okay, so we can't go into the tunnels, guns blazing," Shiro said. "Plan B. We figure out how to draw the Galra up to the surface and battle them out there."

"And we have to do that while still focusing on the fact that we can't hurt the Balmera in any way," I added.

"Wait, I know," said Hunk. "If we attack all of the big mining stuff on the surface, the Galra troops will have to come out to defend it. Then we beat them up, head down to the tunnels, Voltron saves the day."

"But how will we know how many are left down in the tunnels?" Keith asked.

"We can track the Galra and the Balmerans using Boithermal Life Indicator Point Technology," Allura explained.

"Oh, BLIP Tech!" Pidge exclaimed. "It's an acronym."

"One of you will need to fly around the Balmera and drop sensors into the shafts on each side," Allura explained. "Then we'll be able to see where the Galra and Balmerans are. There are already sensors built into your suits."

"I can do it," Pidge said. "I just modified the Green Lion with the invisible maze's cloaking ability. I should be able to fly around, unnoticed."

"That's their main power generator," Coran said pulling up a picture of a Galra-ship-looking thing. "If you take that down, it will severely weaken their defenses."

"We'll stay in cloud cover and give tactical support," Allura said. "With the castle's defenses weakened from Sendak's crystal, we won't be of much help to you."

"(F/n) and I will take out the power generator," Shiro said. "Keith, Lance, Hunk, you take out these big mining rigs around the area."

"Yeah! Okay, let's do this! Let's go kick some alien butt!" Hunk yelled.