Home?

Your P.O.V. -

Voltron was flying straight for Earth.

"Dad, please respond!" Pidge yelled. "Voltron is coming, hold on!"

"Are we too late?" Hunk asked.

"Katie? Katie? Is that you?" Sam asked.

"Dad! It's me, I'm here," said Pidge.

"Katie, I'm so glad to hear your voice. Where are you?"

"We're within the Solar System. Heading to Earth now," Pidge answered.

"Wait! You must stop!"

"What? Say again," said Keith.

"Stop. Sendak has invaded the planet. He's taken over Earth. If he finds out that Voltron is here, he'll threaten the people of Earth in exchange for the Lions."

"...Reverse thrusters!"

"Copy that. Hold tight!"

Voltron was able to tightly stop, but we ran into three Galra fighter ships. They started to fire.

"Paladins, we blocked the patrol's transmission. You're clear."

"Roger that," said Lance. "Let's take 'em out!"

Voltron turned around and the Red Lion fired a couple of shots. We killed two of the three ships.

"Wait!" said Pidge. "Don't destroy that ship. We might need it."

"Really?" Lance asked. "For what?"

"I've got an idea," said Pidge.

We were able to disband Voltron and capture the Galra fighter ship.

"We can't fly our lions to Earth without being spotted," said Pidge. "So, they'll have to stay here on this moon on Saturn's rings, which should keep them hidden from Sendak's radars. We'll fly in another way."

After landing our lions on the moon, we boarded the Galra fighter. Keith is going to fly it while we hide in the cargo hold. We couldn't see anything. It was up to Keith.

"I hope the mice and Kaltenecker aren't too frightened without us," said Allura.

"I'm sure they're fine," I told her.

The flight was going smoothly so far until it suddenly became dense.

"Hang on!" Keith yelled. "We're entering Earth's atmosphere."

"This is weird," said Hunk. "This is almost exactly like how we left Earth, crammed in the cockpit of the Blue Lion."

The ship rocked.

"We're overweight," said Keith. "I'm losing altitude. Brace for impact!"

We made it through the crash and started towards some rocks. When we made it to the edge of some rocks, we were able to overlook a city. It was completely destroyed and desolated; all in ruins.

"Hey, I know this place," said Hunk. "I've been here. This is Plaht City. It's about a half an hour from the Garrison."

"Whoa," said Lance. "I can't believe this is all that's left of it."

"We need to get to the Garrison," said Keith. "Stay together. Let's move quick and quiet."

Some of us took out our bayards and we all walked together. The city was chilling. It was quiet. Upsetting. From above, drones fired lasers at us.

"Whoa! Take cover!" Lance yelled.

All of us ducked down. Lance, Hunk, and I tried to shoot some down but there was no room to move.