Helping Galra

Your P.O.V. -

After Lotor and Allura arrived on the ship and all of the lions were in their hangars, we returned to the Galra headquarters but stayed put in the castle.

"To return so triumphantly is a dream I thought I would never achieve," Lotor spoke. "We are one step closer to bringing peace and prosperity to the entire universe. This is all because of you, Princess."

"We did it together, Lotor," Allura smiled. "I would have never even known of Oriande without you, and therefore could have never unlocked its secrets."

All of us left the castle and entered the Galra ship.

"We'll see intel in your briefing and decide what to do," Shiro explained as we walked into the 'throne room'. "Maybe we can--"

"Lotor," a female Galra interrupted.

"Oh, no," Lotor sighed.

"Uh... who the heck are you?" Lance asked.

"How dare you speak to me without authorization from Blood Emperor Lotor," the Galra said before smacking Lance in the face with a stick.

"She was my governess," Lotor explained. "No one has used the term 'Blood Emperor' since before we were a star-faring race. And these are my colleagues. They have more than my permission to speak. Everyone, this is Dayak."

"Hi," Pidge waved.

"A pleasure," Coran slightly bowed.

"Hi there," I smiled.

Lance only groaned while rubbing the spot where he was smacked.

"Hiya," said Hunk.

"Hello," said Shiro.

"Nice to meet you," said Allura.

"So, to what do we owe the honor?" Lotor asked, clearly bothered by Dayak's presences.

"Word of your victory at the Kral Zera has spread throughout the empire," Dayak explained. "I always knew you had it in you to crush your enemies. Dayak's raised you from a child to a man, and now I'll witness your ascension to the throne."

Lotor nervously sweat a small bit while Lance laughed hysterically.

"Wait, she raised you from a child?" Lance asked. "Aww, is this your nanny?"

"Governess," Lotor corrected.

"You have a nanny!" Lance teased. "Is she going to read you bedtime stories? Is she gonna rock you to sleep? Is she gonna--"

Lance was interrupted by another slap to the face from Dayak.

"I instructed Lotor in the ways of the Galra," said Dayak. "The history of our conquests, our customs, battle philosophy, the art of war."

"Hmm, Galra customs, huh?" said Hunk. "Is that, like, when you guys say 'vrepit sa' and stuff? Ah, there's so much we don't know about you."

Lotor put his arm around Hunk's shoulders.

"If you're interested in our society's history, you couldn't find a better teacher than Dayak," he said.

"What Lotor says is true," Dayak agreed.

"Oh, wow," said Hunk. "Would you really teach me about the Galra?"

"What do you wanna know about the Galra for?" Lance asked.

"Well, we're gonna be working with Lotor to bring peace through the empire, right?" said Hunk. "Makes sense the more we know about their society, the better."