Prince Nositi

Your P.O.V. -

It's been a couple hours since Keith, Shiro and I came back from the Blade of Marmora base. We brought along Kolivan and the other Marmora soldier, Antok, so they could discuss and edit their plan on how to defeat Zarkon. The plan was:

First, we infect Zarkon's ship with a virus, with the help of inside work.

Next, we move Zarkon's ship through a wormhole, to take him many galaxies away.

Then, when the ship comes out of the wormhole, it won't work, thanks to the virus.

Lastly, we attack Zarkon with Voltron and win the battle.

Sounds simple, but trust me, it won't be. There are a couple things we need and don't have. Like, extra scaultrite lenses, stuff to keep them in place and a super smart alien scientist. But, also, right before we started the whole discussion, we had to announce that Keith was part Galra. All of everyone's reactions were 'shocked' but after that, everyone treated him normally, except for Allura. She wouldn't talk to Keith and would sometimes glare at him.

'I hope Allura will soon figure out that Keith may be Galra, but he's still Keith.'

All of us, except for Lance, Hunk and Pidge, were surrounding the hologram showing our plan. Shiro was next to Kolivan, Allura was next to Coran and I was next to Keith, giving him some reassurance on the recent... evidence...

"I think we've got something here," Shiro said. "It's dangerous, and there are a lot of moving parts, but if we can coordinate everything just right, then--"

"Zarkon's reign will be at an end," Kolivan finished Shiro explanation. "And the savagery that's poisoned our universe can finally be cleansed. You've done it, Shiro."

"We did it together," Shiro said as he stuck out his arm.

Kolivan looked at Shiro's arm hesitantly at first but then grabbed it.

"As long as we all stick to the plan, it should work," Allura stated.

"It will work. Perhaps, then, you'll learn that not all Galra are as bad as Zarkon," Kolivan said.

Allura then mumbled something as she looked over at Keith and I. I knew that she was mainly looking at Keith, so I didn't look back at her.

"Ulaz was right to trust you all," Antok said.

"He sacrificed everything to bring us together. Let's honor him by taking down Zarkon," Shiro said.

"So, what's the plan?", Hunk asked as him and Pidge walked up to us, while Lance started to run around.

"The plan is amazing!", Lance yelled as he started to explain the plan in his own stupid and energetic way, and then ended with, "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah! We won for all time!"

"Wow, so this is it," Hunk said.

There was then a pause.

"I guess the question is, when do we strike?", Pidge asked.

"As soon as we build a teludav big enough to wormhole Zarkon's ship," I answered.

"Oh man, the teludav again? Does that mean we need more scaultrite?", Hunk asked.

"That's just one of the many things we'll need," Allura said.

"Am I uh... Am I sensing a trip back to the space mall?", Hunk asked.

"I'm afraid not," Coran answered. "This is gonna take a lot more scaultrite than we can find in any Unilu shop. For this plan to succeed, we're going to need to split up. We all have a task to do. Keith, Hunk, you'll be in charge of getting the scaultrite. If anyone of us fails, the entire plan fails. (F/n), you need to get the saliva of, at least, one wild Moemyhteo. And the rest of you will get the genius scientist, Slav, while Allura and I do our jobs."