[My Words to All of You]

Hello, my lovely, lovely readers who have been reading this story all the way to this point! I just wanted to let you guys know that I am, in fact, alive and well! I want to give you guys all of my thanks and appreciation for your comments, reads, and love towards this story.

For those who do not know, I've been writing this story since the summer of 2017 (almost 4 years from now, holy crap!) ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. Meaning that I had begun this story when I was young (when I had just turned fourteen) and had not yet developed my writing skills/style, which is why I personally think this story is really bad; but you guys love it! Which makes me so happy, but you guys deserve a better-written story with better reader-character development and relationships!

I sincerely plan on rewriting this story to be better for you guys, so you guys have more enjoyment. I know a lot of you already like this story the way that it is, so I will leave this story up on my account and will not delete it. If many of you truly desire, I will finish this story before starting the new one, but you really need to let me know, please.

But, nonetheless, I want to leave this all up to you (yes, YOU). This book was originally for me but soon became for all of you, my readers, so I'm leaving the decision up to you. If you really think that I should rewrite this story to make a new one and/or finish this one, then I will do so. It's your decision. I have your best interests at heart so this is now your book.

So tell me, what would you like me to do for you? What do you want?

𓃭𓃭𓃭

But, before I go, a few words for you to know–

Please don't think that you are pressuring me with any decision that you make. I want to do this, I want to rewrite this story. It will just be even more encouraging to me to know if you want a new story.

If you don't want me to rewrite this story, let me know about that, too. It won't hurt my feelings if you feel that way. I want to know your thoughts.

Criticisms are ABSOLUTELY welcomed! I won't be hurt by criticisms and don't think that you are rude/mean if you give them to me. If anything, they help me become a better writer and help deliver better stories to you.

Even if I rewrite this story, as I said before, I will leave this story up. Not only because you guys love it, but also because I love seeing all of your lovely comments. All of them make me smile and laugh and, sometimes, cry (from the wholeness of the comments).

And lastly, when I say that I will rewrite this story, it does not mean that I will be completely changing this story. Not a lot will change. The writing style will certainly be different, but a lot of the plot will be the same and even the chapters will be very similar. (If you have any favorite scenes, let me know!)

𓃭𓃭𓃭

Now, for some parting words–

I really hope that you and your families are safe during this pandemic! This is a scary time for everyone, but please know that I am sending my love and hope to all of you! You all deserve health and wellness, and so do your family members!

I am currently in the process of online learning (like I'm sure many of you are) and I'm having some difficulty (like I'm sure many of you are) but know that I believe that we can get through this! I'm a senior in high school, I play the violin in my school's symphony orchestra, and I play on my school's varsity basketball team (who's season just got canceled thanks to COVID-19)   (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ'). If you wish to share your pandemic story with me and want to talk, I'm here for you. (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

I'm so sorry for being gone for so long, you deserve better, which is why I have returned to tell you all of this. Please respond to this chapter, or even personally message me, either is fine.

I love you all so much! Please be safe and healthy during this time! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎