Hello, Matt

{This may seem like a short chapter to some of you... Sorry}

Your P.O.V. -

"Pidge, I don't like the idea of you going alone," Shiro said to Pidge through her lion's communications. "You sure you don't need back up?"

"I'm sure," she said. "The intel the shopkeeper gave me leads me to believe they could pull out of their current location at any time. I need to act fast. This may be my only chance. Plus, you guys still have plenty to do on Olkarion."

"You're right. Good luck."

"Hey, while you're out, will you look for some more fluuto beans?", Hunk asked.

"No, no, no!", Lance yelled. "No more beans for Hunk!"

Pidge just sighed then smiled at us.

"Gotta go."

Pidge had been recently talking about how she had gotten some information on her brother's whereabouts. And finally having the time to act on it, she decided that she was going to start looking. I don't blame Pidge for wanting to constantly look for her brother. I was just about as upset as her when I lost Shiro. But knowing Pidge, there is no doubt in my mind that she will make it back with Matt right next to her.

Big Time Skip

All of us were waiting for Coran to come and drop off more aliens that were willing to join our cause.

"Excuse me!", Coran said as he tried to squeeze through everyone. "Coming through!"

Once Coran was out, he tripped. And then all of the aliens ran to where they needed to be.

"Just right in there," Coran stood up. "They'll get you sorted."

"Is that the last of them, Coran?", Allura asked.

"That's it," he said. "A few hundred more souls looking for a new home."

"A hundred more soldiers in the fight against the Galra," Shiro smiled.

The Green Lion then went zooming over our heads.

"Hey, Pidge is back!", Hunk yelled.

We all started to run over to the lion's landing spot. All of us looked up at the lion for some hope that Pidge was successful with her mission. The Green Lion then opened its mouth to let Pidge walk down to us... with Matt right behind her.

"Hey everybody!", Pidge smiled. "This is my brother, Matt."

"Hey everybody," Matt smiled.

"Matt, you already know (F/n)," Pidge started. "But this is Hunk, Lance, and Coran."

"It's good to see you again, Matt," I smiled.

"Hey," said Hunk.

"Nice to meet you," Lance waved.

"Pleasure," said Coran.

"And this is Princess Allura of Altea," Pidge introduced last.

"Whoa!", Matt freaked.

"It is so wonderful to finally meet you, Matt," Allura smiled.

"Whoa! Oh, my goodness!", Matt yelled. "You are so beautiful! It is my honor to meet you, Princess."

Allura just gave Matt a friendly smile while Lance shot daggers (more like stars) at him. Matt just looked past the two of them and noticed that Shiro was there. Allura and Coran saw that Matt noticed Shiro and moved out of the way for him.