Chapter 5 - Asshole

Stella Veros

"Baby.. Axel!" I squealed as he walked into his office. He looked at me with his cold eyes that ready to kill me.

"What the hell are you doing here again?!" He bursted as he walked in and I smiled sweetly at him

"I heard you're going to a big event today so I decided to follow you" I said cheerly and he took my hand and pulled my body so I got off from his seat

"You're rude!" I hissed and he sat down. He opened his laptop

"Get out from my office" He said in a cold tone

"Respect the old lady, Axel" I said and he glared at me

"Are you dumb or deaf?" He asked

"The two of them" I smiled sweetly at him

"Don't make me lose my temper and hit you"

"Gentleman never hit a girl" I said smirking to him

"Listen old lady, don't make me-"

"It's at 11 right?" I asked and he only looked at me glaring. I took my paper bag and walked out from his office. I walked to the toilet and changed into my sexy dress.

I pulled my hair into a pony tail and put my gold necklace on. I put my red lipstick on and checked my makeup once again. 

I wore a short and tight black halter neck dress, it really fit me perfect. It pressed into my body so well making it sexy. I put on my black highheels too. I turned my body to check if it's really look perfect or not.

I walked out from the toilet and walked back ito Axel office. I put the paper bag to the sofa. I turned to Axel and walked to him.

"What do you think?" I asked and he turned his eyes to me. He looked at me from head to toe and then looked at me with his bored eyes.

"Slut"

"Thanks.. that's perfect" I said and I walked back to take my bag. I took out a perfume and started spraying it to my wrist. I moved my things from my bigger bag to a smaller bag.

"I'm not taking a whore to that event" He said

"Why? Do I look too beautiful?" I asked and turned my head to him. He looked at me in disgust.

"Plain"

"Should I make it shorter?" I asked him as I checked myself to the mirror again. I turned to him and he's busy with his laptop. I walked to him and smirked. I closed his laptop and looked at him.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked coldly and I walked to him.

"How many guys do you think will ask for my number?" I asked

"No one"

"You're no fun, Axel. At least you sh-"

"You're a really cheap woman. Just because you want to chase your dreams.. you're selling your body?!" He bursted and I was quite shock to see him bursting like this. I smiled and turned to the clock

"It's 11, let's go babe. You better take care of me to the event.." I winked at him and took my clutch walking out from his office. I walked out from his office and got into the lift.

I walked out from the lift and waited for Axel at the lobby. I saw many guys start to stare at me. They looked at me from head to toe and some of them even winked at me.

Suddenly Axel walked pass me and I followed him. He got into his car and so was I. He glared at me coldly and I smiled sweetly at him.

"Get out from my car!" He hissed coldly

"Don't be like that, baby. I'm going to the event too.. I got invited" I showed him my invitation and he sighed

"Go there alone and mingle there alone!!"

"Drive.. we're late" I said as I put on my seatbelt. Axel put his too and drove out from his office. None of us talked along the way and it was really frustrating. I turned on the radio but he immediately turned it off.

We arrived at the event quite late but it's okay. I'm excited to go hunting now. We got off from the car and Axel gave the key to the valet chauffer. He walked in first leaving me back but I ran a little to follow his pace.

We got inside and damn.. it's full of Bachelors. I love it here. When Axel walked in, I slipped my hand to his arm and he looked at me like I grow 5 eyes.

"Axel.." Someone called him and Axel immediately smiled.

BIPOLAR..

"Hello, Mr. Wang. How are you?" Axel asked the bald guy. The bald guy landed his eyes to me and looked at me from head to toe.

"Is this your girlfriend?"

"Stella Veros, sir, and yes.. I'm Axel's girlfriend" I smiled and shook his hand. Axel glared at me hard and it will kill me if Wang didn't talk to him about business. I started to look around and got a lot of guys looking at me.

I smirked at them and they gave me a wink. After Axel and Mr. Wang finished, Axel turned to me glaring and ready to kill me.

"Do you think this is funny? Go fucking away from me!" He pushed my hand and walked away. I shrugged and started to walk to the side. I don't care if he's throwing me away.

"Hello beautiful girl" I turned to see.. no way!

"Danny!!" I squealed and hugged him right away. Danny hugged me back and put his arm around my waist. Yes.. I have a lot of guys friends because they're more fun than girls in everyway. Don't send hates on me because.. they have less drama.

"How are you my pumpkin?" He kissed my cheek

"I'm good"

"Alone?"

"With my boyfriend, Axel" I said

"Where is he?" Danny looked around

"Some-" Suddenly I was snatched by someone and I turned to see Axel glaring at me and Danny.

"Axel Cesborn.."

"Danny Manuel" Axel said in a really cold tone. Suddenly Danny snatched me and put his arm around my waist. He leaned closer to me

"Taking your girlfriend back?" Danny asked as he kissed my cheek. Axel snatched me again and pulled me away without a word. He just dragged me away without knowing the reason why. He pulled me out from the venue.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He bursted angrily at me but this time it was different.

"Danny is my-"

"Don't talk to him!" I raised my eyebrows completely don't understand

"Why? I mean.. I think he's the kind of bachelor that-"

"I SAID.. DON'T TALK TO HIM!!!" He bursed again and I was shocked

"Why?" I asked and instead of answering.. he walked back into the venue and I scoffed coldly. I rolled my eyes and walekd back towards Danny.

"Who is he controlling me? Asshole!"