Chapter 6 - Not Enough

Axel Cesborn

"Yes, of course. I will contact you if I have a plan to distribute it to Asia" I said and Mr. Johnson smiled

"You know, I always like to work with you."

"Thanks." I said and suddenly someone linked their arm to mine and I turned knowing tha-

"Tris" I was a little bit speechless to see her here. I pushed her arm away from me and excused myself from Mr. Johnson.

"Baby.. baby.." She walked to me again and I glared at her

"Don't you dare to call me that!" I said coldly and she looked so shock

"Axel.. let's talk."

"You have a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend, just get lost Tris!" I hissed and I turned away but she caught my hand again.

"Girlfriend? Your girlfriend is busy flirting with other guys and you still ca-"

"Then what are you? Cheating and bang-ing with a lot of guys.. at least she's flirting not some kind of slut like you!" I said coldly and I knew that shut her off

"That's why we need to ta-"

"I don't need it and when I say I will never talk to you again.. I will never. I'm a man with my words so fuck off!" I said and walked away. I started to look around for Stella. Where is that woman?

I started to lose my temper.. on one side Tris showes up and on one side Stella's gone and everytime she's around me.. she always got my temper up on to the highest level.

My eyes landed on her and she was talking with a lot of guys at once. This girl was quite annoying and making me angry in a lot of aspects. I sneaked my arm around her waist and she turned to me in shock.

She talked to a lot of guys and all of them were looking at her with eyes full of lust. They looked at her thigh, her legs, her ass..

Tris was an innocent looking girl but she's a slut on the inside and this girl.. she's a slut inside out.

"Let's go.." I pulled her

"No.. wait.. I-" I pulled her with me

"What's with you?" She hissed and I pulled her to me and our face were so close. I looked straight to her brown eyes and glared.

"Cooperate with me girlfriend" I gave a peck on her lips knowing Tris watched from the side. I smirked and held her hand. We mingled to talk with our businessmen again but this time I never let Stella go.

"Introduce me to a bachelor.." She whispered and I ignored her

"Axel.. introduce me to the bachelors!" She whispered in an annoy tone and again I ignored her.

"Introduce me to the bachelors or I'll bother you again tomorr-"

"Baby.. I'm talking" I cut her and kissed her cheek. She looked at me disbelief. I smirked and secured her body tightly.

"Axel.. we need to talk.." Suddenly Tris appeared again after I talked to some other businessmen. I glared at her

"For what? Take him back?" Stella blurted and I turned to her with a blank expression not wanting to be obvious that I'm mad at her.

"You got Jonathan already, now why bother wanting to talk to him?" Stella asked in a cold tone and Tris turned to her.

"I'm not talking to you!"

"Well, I'm talking to you. Don't try to talk with my boyfriend or I'll kill you!" Stella hissed and that's new.. she loves to bully people.

"Kill me? He love-" Stella walked to her and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I will kill you to pieces, I like this guy a lot so don't mess with me and him.. or else.. I'm going to bald your hair" Gosh.. I want to laugh so bad. Why is Stella saying that? Tris looked at her disbelief and she was afraid.. I noticed it in her eyes.

"I have a long nails.. Be ready" Stella added

"Jonathan still likes you.." Tris said to Stella and she shrugged

"Good for him but too bad I don't go for cheaters like you and him. So back off.. I'm an old woman when it comes to fighting.You don't want to let your beautiful face get scratch right?" Stella said sweetly but there's a killing tone in her voice. I laughed so bad inside my heart because she's damn entertaining.

"I'll go to your office tomorrow"

"I'll hunt you before you even make a step into the building" Stella leaned to her and since Stella was a lot taller than Tris. Tris automaticly got intimidated by her. Tris looked at her disbelief and then she looked at me one more time before leaving.

Stella turned to me and smiled..

"I'll help you.. now you help me" She smirked and I glared at her.

"Find him yourself" I said

"Well I only have two candidates.. you and Danny." My anger bursted up hearing Danny's name. Suddenly I got back to my sense.. who am I preventing her to be with Danny? I'm no one.

"Go to Danny then.."

"Great.. goodbye Axe-" I pulled her to me and looked at her seriously.

"Don't ever comeback to me or show up at my office"

"Yes, sir." She smiled

"Good because if you appear again.. I'll kick you out immediately."

"Yes, Axel. Don't worry. You'll be in peace." She smirked and caressed my cheek.

"Go have fun.." She kissed my cheek and walked away. My eyes followed her and she was walking towards Danny. I can't help but hate that fact but who am I preventing her?

She's just one annoying girl and I'm glad that she's gone now.

I walked out from the venue when suddenly Tris stopped in front of me.

"Let's get back together, Axel"

"No" I answered and walked pass her. She ran to me and crashed her lips to mine. I pushed her away from me and glared at her.

"I will never ever.. get back with my ex. Especially you Trissa.. for you one guy is not enough right?"