Chapter 17 - Everyday

Stella Veros

It's been a month since I've been 'dating' with Axel. We rarely see each other to be honest because we both kept going out of country. If we meet each other, we just ate and talked a little bit.

Of course Axel still act cold to me but I'm getting use to it now. Tonight, there's an event so I'll be going here with Axel and we planned that today will be the day that we need to me so close to each other. Be boyfriends and girlfriends.. act madly in love and just.. be lovey dovey so people won't get shock when the wedding announcement comes out.

I'm wearing a beautiful long white dress. It's not a slutty dress, it's a really beautiful dress to be exact. There's not cuts that shows my skin except the spaghetti strap that shows my shoulder. I curled my hair and put make up on. Sprayed a fresh perfume and put on my white highheels on.

I put my earrings and necklace on too and don't forget rings to add the accessories. I walked out from my room and walked down to the 1st floor.

"You look so pretty" My mom squealed and I smiled

"Thanks mom"

"You look amazing" My dad commented

"Well thankyou, old man."

"So Axel will pick you up?" My mom asked

"Yes.. I can't believe that you guys date each. You guys look so perfect" My mom held my hands and I chuckled

"Thanks mom, he's amazing" I said and suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up and put it to my ear.

"Hello"

"I'm here" Axel said. I told my parents that I'll go first to the event and they let me. They love the fact that I'm dating Axel and so were Axel's parents.

I walked out from my house and got into his car.

"Long time no see, boyfriend" I said as I put my seatbelt on

"Yeah"

"Don't be that cold tonight, people won't believe you" I said and he turned to me

"I know"

"So how's Spain?" I asked since he just got back from Spain yesterday

"Good" He answered and I turned on the radio right away.

"What happen with that?" He asked as he turned off the radio. He pointed at my finger.

"Nothing" I said hiding it from him

"Don't tell me.."

"What?" I asked

"You're trying to cook?" He asked in a weird tone.

I was.. I learned to cook almost everyday. I mean I need to be a good wife right? My mom even got suspicious when I say I wanted to learn how to cook.

"No.. Why wou-"

"Then explain why you hurt 3 fingers on your left hand" He said in a cold tone

"My nails are long so I-"

"Stop forcing yourself to learn how to cook" He cut me and I sighed

"I need to be a good wife, at least.. I need to learn how to make a simple meal" I said and he shook his head disbelief

"Gosh.. You're going to be doctor but you can't even take care of yourself"

"Oh.. I miss you" I said. I'm the type of person who always let out my feelings. When I miss someone.. I tell the person that I miss them. I just love expressing my feelings even though sometimes I love to hide it too.

"I don't miss you" He said in cold tone again

"Good to know" Not long after that we arrived at the venue. I got out and linked my arm to Axel. We walked inside.

"Axel Cesborn.. How are you boy?" Suddenly a man in his 40s greeted him

"Hey Mr. Esnard. I'm good. Oh this is my girlfriend, Stella. Stella this is Mr. Esnard" Axel introduced me and I love how friendly he is when he met his business partners. I mean.. I want him to be nice and friendly to me but I don't think I will get that any time soon.

"Stella, sir. Nice to meet you"

"Ricky Esnard, aren't you Ares Veros's daughter?"

"Yes, I am." I smiled to him and then Axel and him started to talk about their export import things. Axel sneaked his arm around my waist securing it. I never thought he will do that because I was always the one who linked my arm or hold his hand first.

"Let's go babe" Axel said and kissed my cheek. That caught me out of guard to be honest. We walked inside and saw the other 7 Gold Lifes kids.

"Hey, Stella.." Joan greeted and I hugged her briefly

"Hey Joan, how are you?" I asked

"I'm good, you?" She eyed me with her brother and I chuckled

"Good"

"Do you want to grab some drinks?" Joan asked and I nodded

"I'll be right back" I kissed Axel's cheek and he smiled to me. That's new, that was my first time seeing him smiling to me. Joan pulled me away

"I just love that you date my brother" She stated

"Huh?"

"I hate when he's dating that bitch" So even Joan hates Trissa. I mean that girl is a real bitch.

"I hate her too.. She still loves contacting Axel" That's right. Trissa often called him but he never answered. Dhe went to his office a couple of times but got rejected.

"Ohh.. I have my birthday party next week! Make sure that you come okay?" She said and I squealed

"That's exciting, of course I'll come" After that we talked abot a lot of things such as makeups, netflix, movies, clothes until Axel snatched me away from Joan.

"I need my girlfriend right now.." Axel said as he sneaked his arm around my waist. Axel kissed the side of my head and I turned to him.

"Already miss me?" I gave a peck on his lips, he just smirked. I knew his answer.

"Ughh.. gross, I'm outta here" Joan walked away and I waved at her.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked looking straight to his eyes and he raised his eyebrows

"Do I need something to be wrong first so I can come and hug my girlfriend?" My eyes widen when he said that. I mean we're in the middle of the crowd everything is just for show right?

I circled my arms to his neck and smiled. He looked at me with his cold eyes suddenly.. I leaned my face closer to him.

"I just wish we have audience everyday, I like seeing this side of you" I crashed my lips to him