Chapter 25 - Mess With Stella

Axel Cesborn

"We're done for today dude" Matthew patted my back

"At last.. I'm tired" Marco said

"Wanna eat dinner together?" Aiden asked

"Let's eat together" Autumn said

"I'm up for italian" Cailey said

"Go eat that with Zac, we're sick of it" Aiden hissed to his sister. Cailey kicked his butt.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Daniel joined

"Steak?" Brandon asked as he walked to us

"I'm so down for it" Archer said

"Pizza!" Joan said

"You ate pizza this morning" I hissed at her

"Yesterday you idiot! You stayed at your penthouse last night with Stella" Joan glared at me

"You and your head" Joel said

"Let's just eat burgers.. I'm hungry let's go" Matthew said

We all went to McDonalds in Timesquare. Which is stupid because this place was really packed. I hate the idea but since it's been awhile since we hung out.. I'm trying not to complain.

We all sat on one long table, Matthew will be the one who will order it for us along with Cailey because she has a great memories to remember our menu. I texted Stella that I'll be home a little bit late.

Once a month we will have a training together. The training starts from 9 am to 9 pm so that explains why we have late dinner now. Well it's not training together more like a test. We have this test to control our ability. We need to get better score each time.

"You really need to teach me how to use 2 guns.. I'm suck at it" Lauren said to Morris

"Lauren.. train your right hand first" Morris said

"This is weak!" Lauren pointed at her right hand.. Lauren is a left handed girl.. just like Brandon but Brandon really sucks at teaching people.

"I'll teach you next week"

"I'll teach you" Andrew said

"Last time you teached me, I ended it up more suck at it" Joan said

"That's not true!" Andrew said and I started to notice that Stella didn't answer my text. Maybe she's asleep but that's quite impossible.. she told me that she never sleeps early.

I decided to call her..

"You're calling Stella?" Joan smirked at me and I glared at her. I looked at my phone and she's still not answering. I kept calling but still no answer..

I opened my tracker and tried to track her phone down. I raised my eyebrows to see the tracker ended up on a bar. My anger can't help but rising up.

"You okay?" Dylan asked me

"I need to go. Something's off with Stella." I stood up and left them. I ran towards my car and got inside. I started my car and drove out from there. I set my GPS. What's with this girl? Why suddenly the bar?

I speed up my car there and can't help but feel worry. Is there something wrong until she went to the bar? Gosh Stella.. Why do I always need to have my eyes on you?

As soon as I arrived at the bar, I walked inside and tried to find one particular person. My eyes started to roaming around. I walked through the big bar and my eyes set on the person who sat in front the bar. I walked to her and sat beside her. She's completely drunk and her phone was on the floor.

My eyes started to notice something. I pulled her arm and my eyes widen.

"Stella.. Stella.." I called trying to wake her up and I pulled her up to see her face. My eyes widen to see her lips got cut and there's a blood from the side of her lips. There's a scratch on her right cheek. There's a lot of bruises on her arms.

"Stella.. Stella.." I called and I smelled alcohol all over here. She's drunk completely drunk. I picked her phone from the ground and then carried her bridal style. I can't believe this girl. I brought her out and put her on my car.

I called Trissa right away.

"Where are you?" I asked coldly as soon as she pick the call up

"Baby.. I'm so happy that y-"

"WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"My apartment" She answered and I ended the call. I dialed my sister's number.

"Joan.. I want you to come to the Saints Bar" I said

"Is there something wrong?"

"Trissa.. I want you to come here fast.. bring your car"

"Okay.. I'll go there with Joel" She said ended the call. I looked at Stella and can't help but so mad. How can she let herself get hurt without telling me anything? I can't stand this anymore. If Trissa lay her hands on Stella again, I will do something to her that she won't imagine.

I need to protect this girl extra..

I tracked Trissa down while waiting for The Twins to come. If she's messing with Stella then she's messing with me.

"Axel!" I turned to see Joan ran towards me

"You brought your car?" I asked

"What happen?" Joel came

"We got our car.." Joan said and I opened the passenger seat revealing Stella

"What happen to her?"

"Trissa.. this is the third time. I want you to take her to my penthouse and stay there until I get back. I need to find Trissa" I said and they both nodded

"Want me to track her?" Joel asked

"I got her.. she's in her apartment" I said

"Okay.." Joan and Joel carried Stella. I looked at her one last time before getting inside my car.

"Joel.." I called and he turned to me

"Yeah?"

"Find Trissa's weakness.. Send to me right away"

"Roger that" He said and I got inside my car. I started jt and drove out from the bar.

You mess with Stella.. you're facing me and I will never show any mercy for you!