Epilogue

Axel Cesborn

I never been so proud before.. Stella is graduating today. We're currently waiting for her name to be called. I'm so proud and so happy for her that she's graduating as a doctor. Since she's going to be a surgeon.. she's going to take a master after this but still.. I'm proud of her.

She's so smart until she can finish 4 years of study in 3 years which is crazy. I've been with her for 3 years too and my life never got bored. There's always something new everyday and always something unique everytime.

"Ohhh there's she is!" My mom squealed and yes.. the whole family is here. I took out my phone and took a picture of her. I smiled widely and so proud.

"She's such a smart head" My mom added

"She do what she loves, mom" I said and she turned to me

"I still can't believe you're willing to take over Veros for her. I'm so proud of you too" My mom said and I nodded

"She's everything mom.. look at her smile." I said

"Thankyou.. for making that decisions" Ares said and I turned to him

"I should have let her, I've never seen her this happy" He added and I chuckled

"I'm willing to anything to see that everysingle second" I said

"I'm giving you entire Veros for you to take over fully, Axel" I turned to Ares disbelief, I was speechless. He smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

"You proved me enough.. and now.. you made my daughter happy. Veros will be yours and Stella" He said and I smiled

"Thankyou for trusting me" I said

After that the ceremony ended, we waited for Stella on the side. I can't wait to give her a big hug.

"Oh.. there's our little bundle of joy" Her mom said and I chuckled. Stella ran towards us and she hugged her parents first. She hugged my parents too along with the twins.

She walked to me and smiled widely..

"Aren't you going to say anything?" She asked and I pulled her into a big hug. I kissed her cheek

"I'm proud of you babe.. so proud" I said and she chuckled

"Thankyou.." She squealed

"Stop saying that.. I know" I said and she crashed her lips to mine.

"Okay that's enough.. you can continue that at home. Now photo time.." Joel cut us and I glared at him. He avoided my eye contact. Stella took a photo with her parents first and then with my parents along with the twins.

"Come here" Stella said and now it's time for me to take a photo with her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and looked at the camera. She kissed my cheek.

"I love you" She said and I smiled

"I love you too" We asked someone to take a photo for us. We took a photo as a big family. We planned to have a dinner later tonight to celebrate Stella's graduation. Everyone left first.

"I'm proud of you" I said as I caressed her cheek

"I can't believe I'm a doctor.."

"On the way for the surgeon" I smiled and she chuckled nodding

"Thankyou Axel.. really.. I don't know what will happen if you didn't talk to my parents"

"Stop saying that.. I'm just doing my job"

"As a husband?" She poked me

"Of course" I nodded

"Stella!!!" Suddenly her friends came by and they talked a little bit. I gave her time to enjoy talking to her friends. They took a lot of photos together. I can't help but glared at her male friends. They put their arms around her and I was keeping my temper in.

Sometimes I hate that.. guys don't get that she's married. Everytime we go somewhere, there's someone hitting on her. I was quite frustrated.

Suddenly my phone rang.. and it's Matthew. I picked it up.

"Where are you?" He asked

"Stella's graduating today"

"We know.. where are you? We're here"

"Near the flag.."

"Oh.. I see you" He said and ended the call. I saw my friends came and I can't help but smile.

"Baby.." I called Stella and she turned to me. I pointed at my friends and her eyes widen. She squealed and the girls attacked her with hugs. Her friends literally froze and went speechless to see the 7 Gold Kids were all here.

"Congrats man.." Morris said and I nodded

"You can sick often now" I glared at Archer

"You and your brain" Autumn hissed

"Thankyou for coming" Stella squealed and I smiled looking at her this happy. I'm so happy for her today.

"I'm going to UK next week, wanna come?" Daniel asked and I turned to him

"Olivia wants to go?" I asked

"Of course, she misses her parents. Wanna go there?" Daniel asked

"I'll ask Stella first.."

"My dad is planning a trip to Greenland, we should go there as a full squad" Dylan said

"I'm in" I said

My friends left after congratulating Stella, I'm glad that they're so supportive. The girls gave her a lot of flowers and cards. I helped her carrying it as we walked back to our car.

"Axel.." She called me and I turned to her

"Yeah?"

"I want to have a year rest before continueing my master degree" She said

"Why?" I asked as I closed the back door after putting all the flowers and cards.

"I want to help you.. take over the company"

"Stella.. you don't have to. I ca-"

"I'm not finish honey.. listen to me first" She smiled and I nodded

"3 years had been so packed. I rarely have time with you and you're busy. I know it's not easy to control and manage 2 company at the same time so I decided to rest one year and helped you"

"Stella.. just continue. I can manage everything"

"Axel.. you've done a lot for me and please let me do something for you this time. It's always been you who help me and now I want to do the same." She said and I smiled

"Stella.. I know tha-"

"I know what you're going to say and I don't want to hear it. I already decided this and I want to help you. I don't want to be happy alone.. I want to see you happy too."

"Well.. I would love that idea" She circled her arms around my neck and looked at me

"I love you Mr. Cesborn"

"Love you too, Mrs. Cesborn"

Axel Cesborn
Stella Cesborn