Chapter 10 - Thankyou

Stella Veros

"Thankyou!!" I said to Axel and he glared at me.

"Stop saying that"

"You're my savior.. do you know that?" I asked and he shoved me away

"Shut up"

"You're my hero.." I squealed

"Stella!! Shut it!! You're so loud!!" He hissed and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and he glared at me.

"Thankyouu" I hugged him tightly and he pushed me away

"Get off me, I'm going to work"

"Okayokay.. Thankyou" I said once again and he walked into the room. I smiled widely and can't help but squealed again. I decided to wait for him before going to work to thank him again. I can't thank him enough.

"Why are you still here?" I jumped a little and turned to Axel

"It's rude to just go away, Axel. I have manners too. So let's just go out together." I said and he just gave me a blank face. I linked my arm to him and he looked at it.

"You look good." I smiled

"There's no one here" He said

"I just want to say thankyou.. is it wrong?"

"Let's just go.. I'm late" He said and I nodded. We walked out from his pent house and went into the lift.

"Why are you helping me? Last time I check-"

"Don't ask me that.. don't.. never ask me that" He pointed and I nodded

"Okay fine.. sorry.." I said

"So when do we meet again? Should we make it more extreme?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"Should I move in with you?" I asked

"Are you nuts? What kind of woman are you?"

"Axel.. we won't do anything either. We both don't have feelings for each other.. I mean that's me.. or if you.." I smirked and he scoffed

"Funny.. I don't like a woman like you!"

"That's the point.. I mean we need to make people believe right?" I asked

"We made a deal this morning and you already asking me to move in? Stella you need to act proper.. you act like-"

"I know.." I cut him and we both got out from the lift

"This is not how I act usually, I'm just so happy. I'm sorry" I said and he sighed

"Just come here for dinner, we need to talk about other things later on"

"Okay" I smiled widely. He walked away and I ran to him. I kissed his cheek.

"Thankyou once again, Axel. Thankyou.." I said and he just looked at me for a moment and walked away. He got into his car and I waved at him. I decided to go home too. I took my car and drove home.

Gosh.. I'm so happy.

I went straight home and took a shower. I can't stop smiling. The thoughts of me getting into medical school really makes me happy. I'm so close to my dream.. almost there to be exact.

"Where were you?" My dad bursted my room

"I'm with Axel"

"Axel?"

"We hung out" I said and he looked at me weirdly

"Axel? Don't lie to me! You were wi-"

"Dad.. I broke up with Danny. I hate fighting with you. Axel cheered me up yesterday" I said making up lies that never exist.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows completely suspicious

"Yes"

"But why did you just come home now? Did you-"

"Dad no.." I said and he closed the door. I smirked. I know it.. he won't be mad if I hungout with Axel. He likes him because his dad and mine are quite close. Yes.. I can't believe that Axel was the one who suggest this.

I owe Axel a lot and I will pay him back even though I don't know how. I don't know why.. I just trust him. I trust him a lot. Maybe because we know each other quite long even though we rarely interact with each other.

I can't help but squealed a lot of time today. I'm just so happy. I texted Axel 'thankyou' again. I know he won't answer it but at least he will read it.

I took my laptop out and started researching for the medical school's admission. I need to know when and how.. what documents that I need.

I did a lot of research and apparently it will start in 5 months. Gosh.. I'm going to leave business world and say hi to medical world.

Actually.. I want to be a doctor not because my mom is one but I have my own reason. When I was 17, my parents can't pick me up from school. So I decided to go home by a bus instead of waiting for my parents to come and pick me up.

I got into the bus and there's one seat available. Beside a 12 years old kid. He was wearing a mask to cover his mouth and nose. I walked to him and sat down beside him.

"Please don't sit here." He said and I turned to him confuse

"Why?"

"I'm sick.. I have a weird illness. Please don't sit beside me" He begged and I shook my head.

"I'm okay.. I'll be fine"

"No please.." He begged and then he started to cough continously. I was panicked. He gestured his bag and I took it from the ground. I was completely confuse what to do.

Suddenly someone ran to him and helped him. The guy injected him some sort of drug to calm his cough down. He took the medicine from the kid's bag and gave it to him.

He was a doctor.. in his 50s and he saved the kid's life. Apparently the kid thanked him a lot saying that he saved his life.

After that.. I sat beside the kid again. Comforting him and then he looked up to me.

"I want to be a doctor.." He said

"Then be one.."

"But I don't have much time to live" That sentence broke me. I decided to drop the kid home to his house and I found out that he's an orphan. He lives with his uncle and after that night.. I got a new routine.

I visited his house everyday starting to buy him a new toys or eat healthy food together so he can recover but apparently.. God decided to take his life. He died a year later because of his sickness.

I cried a lot because he's just like my little brother. He's adorable and really sweet but.. God has another plan. I started to find out about dangerous and deadly diseases. I fell in love with medical things after that.. that's why and how I wanted to be a doctor.

When I was 17, all I know was that I will take over my dad's company but after Abraham came into my life. He gave me a beautiful lessons of life.

I know I wanted to commit suicide yesterday because I was so frustrated and confused. I was being childish and short thinker again. But now.. God has make a way for me to be a doctor. I have to use it.