Chapter 13 - Right

Stella Veros

I went to supermarket to buy some groceries. I can't stop thinking about Axel's words. How can he still defend and like her when she hurted him so bad? I guess that's love right?

How can a bitch like her got someone so kind like that? Should I be a bitch first so people can care for me? Why do nice people always finish last?

I watched Wongfu Production's video about it and can't help but agree to it now. I hate to admit that nice people do always finish last. Bitchy girls always got someone first. That's not fair.

"Nice people always finish last.. it will never change" I said to myself and chuckled dryly.

I started to put random vegetable into the cart, random meat and sauces into the cart. I literally put random things into my cart. I checked out and brought everything into my car. I drove into Axel's penthouse and got in there. He told me the passcode since we made a deal.

I got inside bring all of the things that I bought so I can put it into places.

Sometimes I don't get it why people waste someone who loves them by throwing them away to cherish someone who doesn't love them. Why? I hate it.

After putting everything into places, I found a new bottle of Jack Daniels on the cupboard. I took it and brought it with me. I went to secret place to just refresh myself.

Stella.. all you need now is to be a doctor. You don't need love. Why the sudden that you think about it? It's not important for now. You need to be a doctor and start saving people's lives. Don't be selfish to think abot yourself.

I smiled and started to get back on track. I can't be sad because simple things. I don't need a man or love now. I need to reach my dreams.

I walked out from my secret place and went back to my house so I can pack my things to go to Seattle. I walked down and ready to go to Seattle. Me and my dad got into our car and the driver drove us to the airport.

We talked about business along the way which is so boring. We got into the airport in time to check in our luggage. Sebastian came along with Axel and Joel. I greeted them and then we walked inside to wait for our boarding time.

"Did you fill all the fridge?" Axel asked when everyone was going to starbucks

"Yeah"

"For what?"

"You have nothing inside your fridge.." I said and he sighed

"I live with my dad and mom too in case you forgot"

"I'll take it back later on"

"Forget it! I don't have a choice but to stay there" He hissed coldly and I nodded.

"I'm sorry"

"Next time.. ask me first!" He said in cold tone again

"Okay" I said and I got up from the seat beside him to sit across him. I put my earphones into my ears and listened to club music to prevent me from crying. Why is Axel's coldness always make me want to cry? I felt so hurt by his tone and words.

My dad poked me so we can get inside the plane because it was boarding time. We walked into the first class section. I'm glad that Joel was the one who sat beside my cube not Axel.

"Ready to fly? You okay with flights right?" Joel asked and I smiled

"I'm good, thankyou for asking"

"Welcome. So how's college? Still stressing and want the balcony?" He asked and I chuckled

"You still remember that?"

"Of course" He said smiling.

Why didn't I offer Joel instead of Axel? Joel is much nicer and normal than him.

"I'm stressing quite alot.. we have our own stress seasons.." I said and he nodded

"We all went through it. Don't worry"

"I know.." I said.

After that.. I decided to sleep because I'm tired. I need to charge myself too.

"Wake up.." Someone poked me

"Wake up, Stella!" I opened my eyes one by one and saw Axel standing beside my cubicle.

"Already?

"Yeah and you're the only person left" He said in annoy tone

"My dad left me?"

"He needs to answer an important call" and again.. his cold tone

"Look if you hate waking me up, you can ask Joel or just leave me here. The airstewardess will wake me up" I hissed and got up. I packed my things and walked out from the plane completely piss with Axel's attitude.

We walked out from the airport and Sebastian's men picked us up. I was in one car as Joel and Axel. My dad and Sebastian took another car because they wanted to talk about something.

"Don't sleep, no one can carry you up" Axel said

"Just sleep.. I can wake you up or carry you" Joel smiled and I smiled back to him.

"Thankyou.." I said and Axel glared at me. I looked away not wanting to interact wih him. When will he be nice? We need to prove that we're dating!

Axel and Joel were talking and I really hate the topic. I don't want to hear it. I just plugged my earphone into my ears and looked out the window.

I'm reckless.. that why no one cares..

Thinking about Axel's words got me good. His words were so sharp. Everything he said about me was right. I'm not proper.. not elegant.. slut.. cheap.. bitch.. he was right. Just for my dream, I'm willing to sell my body. Yes.. I'm that cheap.

When will I get a man who really cares for me? When and how? I bet he's not even born yet. I will be a old virgin.

Axel's words were right.. so right..