Chapter 26 - Fine

Axel Cesborn

"Hey baby" Trissa said cheerfully

"I have your dad's company in my hand. I'm not that nice to crush your dad's company and your mom's cooking school" I said in a cold tone and her eyes widen

"What? What do you mean?"

"You hurted Stella again, for the 3rd time. If you lay your hands on her again, you will sleep on the street the next day" I said seriously

"Axel.. I don't know what are you talking about" She said trying to look innocent.

"Don't know what you're talking about? I'm not dumb. You kidnapped her and then hurted her!" I bursted angrily at her

"She's trying to take you away for me!" She bursted

"We're over! Don't you get that! Stella's with me now and I'm serious with her. Don't mess with her because you will face me. You know who I am right? I can make you miserable in hours" I said looking straight to her eyes. I can't believe I dated this girl before. I was damn blind.

I turned my body away and she backhugged me. I pushed her right away.

"Axel please.. I love you.. You can-"

"It was your choice. You cheated on me and you're the one who made like this. It's your fault not mine" I said coldly and left her.

I walked back to my car and sat down there before drivig out from Trissa's apartment. I felt nothing with Trissa. It means I'm completely done with her. I thought I still care and like her but no.. I was wrong. I hate her.

I can't believe I let my guard down with Stella. I don't know if Trissa will get crazy or stop this because I hate seeing Stella get hurt.

I started my car and drove out from that bitch apartment. I drove back to my penthouse.. speeding up. I parked my car and ran inside the building. I got into the lift and went straight to my penthouse floor.

I opened the door and saw the twins were sitting on the sofa.

"How's Trissa?" Joan asked

"Done taking care of that.. What did the doctor say?" I asked them

"She's okay. Just need a little bit rest. She's drunk too." Joan answered

"We got the details about Trissa" Joel said

"Give it to me" I said and he threw me the USB.

"You guys can go" I said

"Keep your eyes on her everytime" Joel patted my shoulder and the twins went out from my penthouse. I walked into my room and saw Stella still sleeping. I walked to her and held her hand. I cursed at myself for letting my guard down. She got hurt a lot of times.

I laid down beside her and fell asleep..

I opened my eyes slowly and slide my hands to find Stella but I felt nothing. I turned to her side and found an empty spot.

I got up and looked around. I jumped off the bed and walked out from my room. I saw Stella standing next to the window looking outside.

"Stella" I called and then she turned to me. I walked to her and my eyes widen to see her eyes full of tears.

"Should we just end this?" She asked and I pulled her into a hug. I hugged her tightly but she suddenly pushed me away.

"Axel.." She looked straight to my eyes

"Let's just end this." My heart froze when she said that. It felt so weird.

"You don't want to be a doctor anymore?"

"They didn't accept me" She said in a sad tone and I looked at her disbelief. I turned to my digital clock.. yesterday was the announcement day.

"What? Why?" I asked and turned to her again

"I swear to myself that this is going to be my last chance to try to be a doctor but apparently they didn't accept me" She said as she looked down to the ground

"You can try again" I said and she shook her head

"Let's just end this okay? I want to thank you so much everything. I'm sorry" She said

"Look Stella.. you can try again"

"It's my destiny to take over Veros, Axel. I can't avoid it anymore. I really can't" She looked up to me

"Why are you giving up?" I asked and she suddenly hugged me. I was quite shock.

"Thankyou.. and Sorry" She said and released the hug. She smiled even though tears were falling out from her eyes.

"Stell-"

"Let's end it here." She took my hand and shook it. I was speechless and completely don't know what to do.

"Goodbye.. Axel" She said and then she turned her body. She took her bag on the sofa and walked towards the door.

"Stella" I called and she turned to me

"If you get out from that door.. you know I won't look for you or try to find you or going to help you again right?" I asked as I set my eyes to her. I don't know why that sentence went out from my mouth.

"I know.. I know it so well" She said and smiled. She turned the door knob

"Stella.." I called again and she turned to me again

"Think about it again" I said and she shook her head

"Goodbye Axel, take good care of yourself" She said and walked out from the door. I felt half of my soul just went away. I turned my head to the window and looked out to the view.

My heart hurted so much, I don't know why. I walked to the door and opened it hoping that she still standing there hesitating about her desicion but I found nothing. She's gone and there's no turning back.

There's no turning back.. she's on my list now.

The list where I won't find her, won't care for her, won't look for her and won't get back to her.

I will be fine without her right?