Chapter 14 - Caring Side

Axel Cesborn

"Stella.. Stella!" Her dad called her a few times but she was looking at the plate blankly. I kicked her leg and she looked up to me

"Yes dad?" She turned to her dad

"Why are you spacing out?"

"Nothing.. I'm fine" She's so quite since we landed in Seattle. She kept putting her earphones into her ears and spacing out like an idiot.

"You're going to learn to meet people and how to interact with them face to face." Her dad said and I know she's not interested anymore. She hates it.

"Good"

"Axel, you can take her to see the Chester" My dad said and I turned to him

"Why would I take her? She-"

"Take her there and introduce her to the Chester boys. They might help her to communicate more" I nodded and just agreed to it. I won't take her to the Chester boys because it will be useless. She hates business world why keep shoving her that?

I'll just take her somewhere to clear her head.

"Thankyou, Mr. Cesborn" She said to my dad and this girl never stop saying thankyou.

"Welcome, Stella. So.. about the meeting tomorrow morning. The kids can come but not the next meeting" My dad said to Stella's dad

I saw Stella was looking at her food again. I raised my eyebrows looking at her behavior. What's with her? I kicked her leg and she looked up to me. I gestured her to go out. I stood up and walked out from the restaurant.

I waited for her and she walked out with her confuse face.

"What's with you?" I asked

"What? Nothing.." She said

"You're acting weird"

"I'm just tired.. that's all" Why are you so dumb Axel? Next time don't ask and try to be care.

"Who's Chester?" She asked

"Same like me.. businessman but with 4 boys who rule it" I answered

"So I will go there tomorrow?" She sighed

"You want to?"

"You know I hate it, Axel. Why bother ask?"

"Cheer up will you? Let's just act starting from now" I said and I took her hand. We walked inside and I let her hands go but when Joel, My dad and her dad put their eyes on us.

They saw us and that's enough. My family knew my character when I hit on girls. I'm not the type of guy who will hit on a girl straight fowardly.

"Let's go to the hotel, we need a lot of rest for tomorrow" My dad said and we all agreed.

"Can you join dad?" I asked Joel

"Why?"

"I need to talk with this girl" I pointed and Stella looked at me weirdly. Joel smirked and he went to the other car silently.

"Get in" I said to her so she can sit on the passanger side beside me. She do as she was told.

"Are we going somewhere?" She asked

"No.. this is for a show only" I said and she pouted

"I thought you're going to take me somewhere"

"Keep on dreaming.." I hissed coldly

"I know" She sighed. The whole ride was quite silent. She didn't turn on radio or tried to make a conversation. She was leaning back to her seat and closed her eyes. I decided to turn on the radio and put the volume to small.

"Why do you like her so much?" She suddenly asked

"Do I need a reason to like someone?" I asked coldly

"She cheated on you.. why do you still like her? Are you hoping that you will get back?"

"I will never go back with my ex. That's my commitment" I said firmly with a hint of cold tone

"Why? Why you have that commitment?"

"None of your business" I said coldly

"So one day.. If we get divorce, we will never be friends or together?" She asked and that made me confuse. Everything between us were all fake. We're not real so of course I won't see her again after that. Why would I?

"Yeah"

"Yeah, I think that's better too" She said

"No one can know about this except us, you hear that?" I warned in cold tone

"Until when you're planning to help me like this?" She asked

"I don't know" I said truthfully

"Sorry for asking weird things.. I'm tired and my head is spinning" I reached my bag at the bag. I threw it to her lap.

"First zipper on the right.. take the medicine" I said and she started to find the zipper. She took it out the whole thing and I sighed.

"Just take the blue pil!" I hissed coldly

"Okay.. sorry" She said as she put it back again. Now it's a mess again. I sighed and pretty annoyed by this girl. Nothing will work good with this girl. It's either a disaster or a mess.

"We're almost there.. don't sleep!" I warned because that pil will make you sleepy. I speed up to the hote and parked in front of the lobby.

"Stella.. wake up!" I said as I stopped the car

"Stella!" I called but no answer. I poked her and again she's still sleeping. I sighed and cursed myself. I got out and walked to her side. I picked her up bridal style.

"She's sleeping?" Her dad asked

"She's not feeling well so I gave her a medicine. It makes her sleepy and fell asleep" I said and he nodded

"Let's go.." My dad said and we walkes to the lift. I kept holding her and she's heavy. I looked at her sleeping side and it was quite fascinating. I saw this a couple of times and quite like this side of her.

My dad helped me to get into her room. I laid her there and put on the blanket around her. I looked at her one more time before going out from her room.

"Get well soon. Stella" I mumbled