The World of Black and White

Chapter One

The World of Black and White

I was walking around the track with my friend, when something, or someone caught my eye. It was only meet to be a quick once over, but I could not tear my gaze away.

"Whoa stare much?!" My best friend Kit Kat asked. Her real name is Katherine but apparently being named after a sweet treat is better. I personally think the nickname works since she's so sweet. But then again I'm biased.

"Huh" No intelligent answers from me. I looked over at her sheepishly.

"Have you ever heard that staring is rude?" Kat said.

"Well it's hard not to" I whisper breathlessly. The five guys I had been staring, no gaping, at had just taken their shirts off. Their tanned skin had captures my attention. They were playing soccer on the far side of my schools field. With all of my staring, gaping really, I'd failed to notice one important detail. A certain black and white object was headed straight towards me. All I heard was a "Watch out!" in what sounded like an Irish accent. Then the world faded to black.......... and white.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh gosh I've killed her, I'm to young to go to prison" There was that Irish accent again.

"Niall you're not going to prison" A new voice spoke. It was deep with a English accent. I love British accents.

"I don't want to have to join a gang!" The Irishmen, Niall I think, sounded hysterical now. "I hear American prisons are especially rough."

"Niall you WON'T have to go to prison, you WON'T have to join a gang, and you mean you have watched MOVIES about 'American prisons'." Even though I couldn't see, since my eyes were closed, I could hear the air quotes the mystery English man had made. Mr. English man sounded suspiciously like Harry Styles. Hmm. I guess I should open my eyes before Niall started to hyperventilate. He seemed like the type. Blinking sunlight streamed through my eyes. Gasps and laughs of relief could be heard.

"What happened?" The voice that came out my mouth was groggy and my tongue felt heavy.

"Could you back up please?" Twelve people crowded my vision. Or did I have double vision? I could make out my best friend Kat. Suddenly the twelve, I mean six people moved. Making out the other five peoples faces was impossible.

"Um excuse me, but who are you people?"

A/N This is my first story. Tell me how I'm doing. Please..........

Vote

Comment

and of course

Fan