Back off Fanboy!!!

Ta-da I'm updating while listening to the 1975 album on repeat. Your welcome. Thank you for reading what crazy things happen in my brain. Love,

The Tommo P.S. trying out new nicknames

Flashback:

"Always babe!" I blew her a kiss. The boys and Kat looked at me before bursting into fits of laughter.

"What, I know she wanted me!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Getting to Know You (A/N: I can't believe I'm on chapter 4!)

As we stepped out of the artificially lit E.R. I noticed Harry's expression. It was a quizzical look. One I wore while taking Algebra many times.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked as I nudged Harry's shoulder. Harry shook his head.

"No I'll sell 'em for a dollar." He responded. I laughed at his answer.

"Ahh the way to every woman's heart musical humour." I put both hands over my heart. Pretending to swoon I fluttered my eyes.

"Shall I continue then?" Harry questioned watching me, amusement lighting his eyes.

"Please I beg of you! You even got me to blush, you can't stop now!" I exclaimed, in a 'I'm a fair maiden woo me' voice, mocking him. I giggled at my mental insanity.

"You know I need that one thing," Haz started. "And you've got that one thing." He finished.

"Ladies and gentleman shall we announce the winner........................... And Harry Styles wins Best Charmer. Faith Goode picks up best supporting actress for going along with it." I said in an announcers voice. I faked the screams."Ahhhh, ahhhhh I love you Faith, ahhh, ahhh, Harry your ugly, ahhhh!" I screamed."JK, JK." I said in a valley girl tone. I turned to look at Harry. I caught him trying not to crack a smile.

"Couldn't think of a good enough pick up line so you had to use one of your song lyrics ey?!". I cracked up.

"So you really are a fan, just checking." Harry said crossing his arms and nodding. Mhm Mr. Styles nice cover up. I didn't call him on it though.

"Not just any fan a Directioner." I stood proudly.

"What's the difference?" Harry asked confused. I gasped. Katherine heard and snapped her head around. I'm glad she didn't get whiplash. Or break her neck.

"The difference, the DIFFERENCE!" Katherine and I shook our heads. Katherine being the calmer on in this situation explained while I paced. I also backed her up with some awesome echos if I do say so myself. And I do!

"We'll Mister Styles there are some huge differences!" "Huge!" I repeated."Fans leave at the first sign of trouble." I nodded at the statement. "Zouis." I fake coughed. Louis and Zayn looked ashamed. I sighed but did not apologize."And we don't leave to go over to the dark side."

"The 5sos family." I added.

"Hey they are really talented musicians!" Niall rushed to defend them. I raised my hands in mock surrender.

"Back off fanboy, I don't want trouble." I sighed running a hand down my face. "There is a problem that needs to be addressed." Katherine nodded her head in agreement knowing where I was headed. The boys looked at me in confusion.