Stalking Is Not A Joking Matter!

Its been so long, its been so long! I must be a bitch that's true! Lol without further interruptions here is:

Chapter Eight- Stalking Is Not A Joking Matter

It was finally friday and I was making my way to Katherine's. Katherine, Allie and I had so much to do. The week had seemed to drag on at a snails pace as I waited for my date with Zach. Upon entering Katherine's house, I welcomed myself into her bedroom, kicked off my shoes, and promptly jumped onto her bed.

"Get up now! We have a lot of work to do, it's not going to be easy making you look beautiful you know." Allie sassily said as she walked into the room with Katherine. I really did not know who she thought she was talking to. I've never been one not to dish  back with sass, so I haugtily replied back with a "Bishhhh please." I knew I was beautimous. Allie just looked at me with a smug expression. The sass was thick in the air.

"Can you not have a Sass off right now? We really do have a lot of work to do." Katherine turned to look at me. "I want you to look perfect." Sighing I got off of Kat's bed.

"Only for you Katherine shall I put this Sass off on hold. For now..... one mistake Allie and I'll be all over you." I promised while Allie glared at me.

FIVE HOURS LATER... OR MAYBE ONE

"I look like a queen! I'm slaying tonight I can feel it!!" I said confidently to the mirror image in front of me.

"Your aight." Allie said looking down on her phone while sprawled over Katherine's bed.

"What did I tell you?!" I hissed. Allie rolled her eyes.

"Like you could beat me at a Sass off anyways."

"Your just jealous." I muttered making a condescending face. "Whatever" is all I got in reply. Sighing I turned to look at my NICE friend.

"Thanks Kat." I said in gratitude hugging her.

"My baby's all grown up!" She exclaimed fake sobbing onto my shoulder

"Yep, next thing you know I'll be losing my virginity and coming home preggers." Katherine just looked at me like 'what are ya going to do'.

A hunk or honk was heard downstairs. I squealed and then proceeded to make my way down the stairs like an elephant. Or an Allie, it depends on your ecosystem. I threw open the front door and saw the man of my dreams standing there...... I can't believe Harry Styles was at Katherines house.

Oh and Zach was behind him.

"Sup Harry," I perked behind him. "Hey Zach."

"Are you ready to go?" Zach asked looking nervous.

"Yeah, let me just squeeze past Harry and we can go." I started to make my way past Harry when he made a grab for my arm and pulled me close. It was a simple whisper but it made my year.

"If he treats you like a prick just call and I'll be there." I simply nodded and he smiled at me.

"Remember anything ungentleman like and I'm there!" Harry yelled as I walked down the drive.

"Don't worry I'll take good care of her." Zach replied to Harry.

"You better or else....." I couldn't help but laugh at Harry's threat. If Zach needed to be taught a lesson I would do it. 'Silly Harry.' I thought to myself.

I got into Zachs car and off we went, riding into the twilight. Who knew that was going to be the most romantic part of my night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Abs-----------------------------------------------1D--------------------------------------Tucker----------Forget that last name----