The World Is Going To End

Chapter 2

The World Is Going To End

"Ms. C was right, the world is going to end." Kat said shocked. "First you don't recognize a One Direction song-"

I came to my own defense "It was a cover!"

"- and then you don't recognize THE One Direction!" Kat looked at me like I was contagious. "Are you okay?" She felt my head with the back of her hand. Turning my head back and forth she examined me. Now I know what science experiments feel like.

"Oh no I'm going away for battery and assault!" Niall was about to pull his hair out.

Speaking in a soothing voice trying to calm him down I said "Your not going to jail Niall."

"How do you know my name?!" Niall replied spooked.

"Your in a world famous boyband!" Both me and Harry exclaimed in duh voices. Harry sounded suspiciously close. OH MY GOSH I'm breathing the same air as Harry Styles. Keep calm Faith, no fangirling! Yet.........

"Oh right" Niall said in a more relaxed tone of voice.

"And anyways Harry kept saying your name while you were in hysterics." I explained.

"Oh yeah" Niall looked sheepish now.

"Wait, how did you know it was me?" Harry asked befuddled (A/N yes it's a real word)

"I'm a directioner" I told him like that explained everything. Which it did.

"We have the best fans" Liam states all of a sudden.

"Thank you!" Katherine and I exclaim at the same time. We burst out laughing.

"What just happened here?" Zayn says confused.

"We just had a moment," I pause to point between Katherine and I. Or at least who I think is Katherine. I had double vision. "It was OUR moment." I stressed the word our. We burst out laughing again. Surprisingly Louis joined us while the others just kept silent.

"Get it OUR Moment" Kat said while giggling.

"It's a perfume" I continued.

"Ohhh, it's our perfume". The  boys continued with a chorus of oh's; with Louis joining in mockingly.

"Even though you seem to know us -better than we know ourselves it seems- it was impolite for us not to introduce ourselves." Liam said.

In perfect unison the boys said "Hi, were One Direction"

"I'm Liam............." Liam went first, and last. I had to stop him there. Taking away my Directioner cred is not acceptable.

"I know who you are," I said waving my hand around for emphasis. My double vision had just subsided and I could see their handsome faces. I still needed my glasses to make out the edges. I asked Katherine to hand me my glasses.

"Finally!" I exclaimed. "I can see again." I sang like I was part of One Republic. "Now I know how Ryan Tedder felt." Everyone gave me weird looks, except Harry. At least he got it!

"Back to the naming business." Pointing at each of them in turn I finished with "Your Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zach of One Direction."

"It's Zayn" Zayn informed me pronouncing it 'Zen'.

"Whatever you say big guy!" I replied.

Face palming Zayn said "I walked right into that" The guys and me snickered.

Wiping away fake tears I explained "I've always wanted to do that" As I did that my elbow hit something warm and hard. It wasn't till then that I noticed a very important detail. Yes Ladies and gentleman I was in Harry Styles lap. So that's why his voice felt suspiciously close! Also why I felt rumbles when the boys laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said embarrassed. I tried to sit up.

"No, no, stay there you might be hurt" He said clearly concerned.

"Oh I'm okay" I felt a bit woozy from my attempt to sit up. Trying again I almost heaved. I'm a big girl I can suck it up. Or down.

Harry said "Are you okay?", while Liam stated "I think her arm is broken." I felt a light touch on my arm, and a lightening hot pain. Then the world faded to black yet again...............

A/N- Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed please...........

Vote

Comment

And Fan Of Course