High Ho, HIgh Ho, It's Off to Class We Go!

Like I said, sooner than you think.Thank you report cards for giving me a four day weekend! Omgosh can you believe Steal My Girl is out?! Without further a do heres chapter six!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six: High Ho, High Ho, It's Off to Class We Go!

I ducked behind a bush. My friends followed my lead. The boys did to, not knowing what was going on.

"Faith was that you, are you there?" Zach said into the space I used to occupy.

I peeked out from behind my shrubbery, not wanting to be discovered. I saw Zach shrug before walking away. The boys were looking at me with open confusion. I totally did not feel like explaining my girl problems to them. I shook my head, signaling this wasn't to be mentioned. To embarrassing to talk about. Zach was a dream boat, while I had a dream about a boat. Yep, some of us didn't have a whole gallon of smexy poured in when we were created. Not saying any names but *cough*, One Direction, *cough*.

"Care to explain?" Louis asked me.

"Nope, not at all interested in that conversation." I sighed deeply. "Just drop it, okay?" The boys didn't say anything after that. Well except Liam who apologized. And said something about when we were good friends he would be there to talk.

I peeked from behind the bush again to make sure the coast was clear. We snuck our way back through the gates like ninja's. Totally did not want questions today. The team would have to split up since we had different classes."I'll see you after chorus. Have fun in orchestra you little ork dorks!" Tia and Kat shot me an annoyed glare. Guess they didn't like my joke. Tough crowd these days man.

"We are headed in the same direction. I told Tia you were trying to get rid of us!" Katherine said holding back laughter.

"And good riddance." I replied laughing my self.

"So where you guys headed?" I asked walking towards the chorus room. Couldn't wait to get their and see my friends.

"With you." Zayn said shrugging.

"What?!" I screeched unattractively. "Does this mean your the chorus teacher replacements!"

"No not really, a friend just called in a favor." Harry said nonchalantly.

"How long will this favor last? I questioned curiously.

"Until they can find a proper music teacher." Liam now replied. I kept walking like my knees were not about to buckle. An indeterminable amount of time with One Direction as my chorus teachers was a bad idea. Lord knows I would never get my work done. My voice would probably sound like a pining dog's barks the entire time.

As we were walking I spotted my friend Allie and waved her over. Surprisingly as she approached she didn't scream or anything. For which I am grateful. The look on her face was full of promise though, the promise of later fangirling sessions.

"You know you can't ditch class for One Direction right?" She was saying as she approached.

"I don't know babe," Liam said as he slipped an arm around her shoulder. "Stick with this bad boy and you'll definitely find out." Allie was probably to busy staring at Liam's hand on her shoulder to be lending much attention. Her eyes looked at it, as if it was one of life's most beautiful mysteries. Allie took what looked like all of her will power, and turned her head back to face me.

"I love 1D as much as the next girl -maybe even more- but we don't need anymore tardies." I nodded my head agreeing with her. "C'mon gang." I gestured a forwards motion with my hand. Katherine just sidled up to Niall.

"I'd rather stay here to be honest."

"To be honest, I'd rather be locking them in my basement right now so they couldn't possibly get away. But where am I? Here so come on!" I leveled Katherine with a look. One Direction wisely took some steps back. Who wants to stand next to a potential kidnapper? Grabbing Katherine's arm I lead her toward the music rooms. "If have to chorus, then you have to go to orchestra." Kat scowled at me. Allie talked to her in a fake sweet tone of voice.

"Mrs. Hendrix is waiting for you!" Her voice trilled in the emptying courtyard of our school.

"You'll get to see Jake on the way there!" I cooed into her ear.

"Who's that?" Zayn asked.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, Katherine is a bit of a stalker." I clapped Zayn on the back. Kat gasped at me surprised. She really shouldn't be all that surprised.

"I thought you wouldn't lie!" Katherine said slapping me upside my head.

"Jeez Jethro." I said while rubbing the back of my head. I started to drag her slow self to class so she wouldn't be late. I myself had more determination in my steps so I knew I wouldn't be.

"See you soon." Harry told me with a smirk. Guess they were taking a detour.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dark when I walked into my chorus class. Watching a video was the agenda on the board. I thought I was going to bump into something with the poor lighting. One Direction said they would help me through the dark so where were they?! Mentally laughing at my joke I went to find a seat. Without my knowledge, of course, someone snuck up on me.

"Did you miss me love?" Harry whispered into my ear. His warm breath tickled my ear; making me effectively shiver.

"Why would I miss a nuisance?" I said sassily. Haz chucked lowly leaving goose bumps in his breaths wake.

"Don't answer a question with a question darling, you'll only success in making your self a headache." Harry smirked at me. I leaned in real close to his ear. Breathing in and out now it was his turn to shudder.

"Don't try to be clever darling," I whispered into Harry's ear. "You'll only end up making a fool of yourself." Then the video started and we took our seats.

Not before Harry slapped my butt making me jump at least ten feet into the air. And shave ten years off my life, like he didn't do that enough. I swear Harry Styles touching your butt changes a woman.

"Sassy, I like." Harry breathed into my ear.

Man I was glad it was dark in here.

A/N: Thank you for reading another chapter of my story. Your welcome for two updates in like two days. Usually it takes me like two months! That's how I know this love is true! LOL

AS always could you consider to:

Vote

Comment

And Fan

Seriously it would mean so much to me. I love you guys so much for supporting me and my crazy brainchild. Thank you to the beautiful lady this is dedicated to for motivating me to type like there is no tomorrow, I don't know if I would have updated without you ;)

Love, Hope Styles xx.