Broken Like Me🖤💖 {Zane~Chan} [Edited]

{Broken by lovelytheband}
At a party back in college, the entire graduating class was invited, Kawaii~Chan and Zane got to talking, they were sitting by the bathroom at the party, it was some trust fund baby's apartment.
Zane felt really out of place there, as well as Kawaii~Chan. Not to mention that they also were both a bit too drunk. They were talking and slowly Zane's confidence started to wear off, Kawaii~Chan grabbed his face and said "I like that you're broken, broken like me. Maybe that makes me a fool. I like that you're lonely, lonely like me, I could be lonely with you" Kawaii~Chan kissed Zane, "if because we're drunk right now we forget this... Please tell me that we will still one day be lovers?" Kawaii~Chan said, "Of course" and they kissed again.

8 years later...
"Nana... do you remember that night in college that party when we were drunk and we made out, and you asked that one day, if we forgot that, we could still one day be lovers?" Zane asked.
"Um," she looked off, trying to dig through her memories to find that one, "wait... oh my Irene, yes!" She answered.
"Well, Nana..." Zane went down on one knee, "Will you marry me?" Zane asked.
"YES! ZANE RO'MEAVE! YES!" She exclaimed that hugged and kissed and told all their friends.

5 years later...
Kawaii~Chan was giving birth to their second child, "What should we name her?" She asked holding her second child she had given birth to half an hour ago.
"How about... Zara? Like Zana, but a 'r' instead?" Zane suggested, with a smile on face.
"Oh, Zane... I love it! I love you!" Kawaii~Chan said and kissed her husband... Zane.