| I |

A/N: I'm back hoes

With small steps, the black-haired girl stops in front of the vaguely familiar steps of U.A High School. Famous for its success rate of graduating the greatest heroes in Japan as well as its low entree into its hero course. With a deep breath, (Name) continues her stride into the said school.

(Name) enters the auditorium and take a seat in the last row on the end, a quick exit in mind. Silence filling the room as (Name) entered the school early. With tired eyes, (Name) pulls out the Exam Info Sheet and start to read through it, quickly skimming through it.

Putting it down after vaguely understanding the concept of the exam, (Name) puts her head down to rest before the auditorium started getting noisy. Soon enough people started coming in and taking seats, ruining the silence.

"Is anyone sitting here?" a feminine voice asks. Snapping out of her nap, she looks up with her grey eyes and sees a girl with short brown hair. She shakes her head. "Nah, you can sit there if you want," (Name) says simply. After her cue, the girl takes a seat next to (Name). "My name is Uraraka Ochaco, I hope we become friends!" She says with a cute smile. (Name) gives her a tired smile, "Sure. Me, too. I'm (Name) (Last Name)." Shortly after that introduction, (Name) slams her head down on the table to go back to sleep.

"You okay?" Ochaco asks with worry in her voice. "Yeah, I'm good. I'm just kind of tired." The girl goes silent and allows (Name) to sleep a little more. Thankful, (Name) dozes off, trying to conserve energy for the exam. The only thing in mind was regret from staying up until 3 a.m when she should have been resting. But the show she was watching was too intriguing.

"WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO MY LIVE SHOW!! EVERYBODY SAY HEEEY!" A loud voice shouts from up front, waking (Name) from her slumber. She slowly sits up and shakes her head rapidly to wake herself up. Grabbing her water bottle, she takes a sip and allows the cold water to make it's way into her system, immediately waking her up.

*Deathly Silence*

"What a refined response. I GOT SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE TOO, LISTENERS! ALL RIGHT EXAMINEES... I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU THE LOW-DOWN ON HOW THIS'LL GO DOWN! ARE YOU READY!? YEAHH"

*Silent as the grave*

(Name) sweat drops, "R.I.P," she says quietly. The girl next to her snorts a little. (Name) starts to hear mumbling and it soon circulated all around the auditorium."Oh my god, it's Voice-type Hero: Present mic! I listen to him on the radio every week, this is incredible! I'm so moved! All the teachers at U.A are pro heroes!" She gives him side-eye and she too snorts a tiny bit.

"Now pay close attention, Listeners! We'll be testing your mettle by running a ten-minute practice run at our replica city-district! You can take whatever you like! Everybody gather at the designated meeting area after the presentation, ya dig? O.K!?"

*More silence*

"We'll be sprinkling a large number of "villains" over the battlefield. And they'll appear in three different varieties with point values scaled according to difficulty!! Using each of your individual quirks, dispatch as many "villains" as you can. Your goal, Listeners is to rack up a high score!! AND DON'T THINK ABOUT DIRECTLY ATTACKING ANY OTHER COMPETITORS OR ANY OF THAT NASTY ANTI-HERO STUFF, BECAUSE THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES, CAPISCE!?"

"EXCUSE ME, MAY I ASK A QUESTION!?" A booming voice calls.

"ON THE HANDOUT THERE ARE CLEARLY FOUR TYPES OF VILLAINS LISTED! SUCH AN ERROR WOULD BE THE HEIGHT OF EMBARRASSMENT FOR A TOP-TIER NATIONAL ACADEMY OF U.A'S CALIBER!! THE REASON WE ARE SEATED HERE TODAY IS BECAUSE WE SEEK GUIDANCE ON THE PATH TO BECOMING MODEL HEROES!" Shouted a boy with dark hair and glasses