| XXVI |

A/N: look who's not dead

"We're not allowed to take long trips this summer break?" Ochaco asks. "Apparently, it's a request from the school." Kyoko inquires. "Probably because we're going on the training camp thing." (Name) suggests. "That's too bad. I was supposed to go to Venice with my parents."  

"How bourgeois!" Ochaco says falling over. (Name) catches her bubbly friend with a chuckle.

"Aw! I just bought a new swimsuit too..." Mina whines. Her posture slumping over. "It can't be helped. We were attacked by Villains before." Kyoko reminds. "But I want to go somewhere fun! I want to play!" Mina chants.

"Then, why don't we meet up at the school pool over summer vacation?" Toru recommends. 

"Yeah, if we're using the school pool, then I'm sure the teachers will give us permission," Tsu says out loud. 

"Good idea! We won't have to spend money either!" Ochaco adds. 

"It's better than being cooped up at home."  Mina continues. 

"I need me some vitamin D, my pasty ass is about to blind everyone."  (Name) shrugs. The other girls laugh at (Name)'s weird sense of humor.

"Then, I'll go get permission from the school."

And that's how all the girls ended up at the pool. They were all currently stretching together at the side of the pool. Two particular hormonal boys disappointed to see their female classmates clad in school swimsuits. 

"Oh, Mineta."

"Kaminari, you came too?" 

"Was not expecting any of them to be here to be honest." (Name) deadpans. 

As the boys trained vigorously, the girls happily played volleyball with one another, the cool water canceling out the hot sun of summer. 

"Here I go!" 

"Here!"

"Got it!" 

"Ribbit!"

"Hmf!"

"Take that!"

"Got it!" 

"AGH, I SWALLOWED POOL WATER!" 

The colorful ball was being passed about in the circle of girls. They were all having fun. But as they were hitting the ball, they hear a loud Bakugo yelling at the other side of the pool. The girls halt in their game and listen in on the conversation.

"Otherwise there's no way I'd lose to a damn nerd like you!" 

"K-Kacchan!" 

"I got your message, but sorry I'm late! It took some time to get Bakugo to come." 

At this moment, Bakugo was angrily walking towards Midoriya, however, Kirishima was blocking the blond's advances.  "Oi Deku!" Bakugo was now standing still, but small explosions came out of his palms. "You wanna settle things right now, huh!?" 

"No...that's not-"

"I guess just training isn't all that interesting." Iida begins. 

"Everyone, do you want to see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest?" Iida asks with his arm up in the air. At this, the other boys agree, the challenge piquing their interests. "How about Quirks? Can we use them?" Ojiro asks. "We're at school, so there shouldn't be a problem.  But you cannot damage the buildings or people!" 

"I crush you, Deku!"

"And you two, half-and-half bastard!"

"We could help you guys as well," Momo offers.