| XVIII |

"Dad!" shout as I see my father disappear in front of my eyes. All I could see was blood, his neck bending in an unnatural way. I scream as he falls to the ground lifelessly, his dead eyes staring into mine. 

I sit up, my head lurching forward. I start to breathe heavily. A drop of sweat rolls down my cheek. I stare at a blank wall. As my breath returns to normal. I look out the window and stare into the city at night.

I recall my dream and look down at my hands sadly.  I get up with a sigh, staring at the clock. "1:47 p.m? Great time to wake up, (Name)." I slide the door open. Walking out, I tie up my hair, as I held the hair band in my mouth, I bump into someone. "Huh?" I look up to see Katsuki. "Oh hey Katsuki! Whatcha doin' here?" I ask with a smile, as I finish off my ponytail. All of a sudden, I was enveloped in a hug. I was shocked, but I slowly hug back. My heart was racing.

"You fucking idiot." He says in my shoulder. "I don't know what you're talking about." I tease. His grip around me got tighter. "You stopped fucking breathing. It scared the fucking shit outta me." I remember what had happened during the sports festival. "I'm sorry," I say simply. Suddenly, he pushes me away. I stumble a little as he reaches the ground for something. He shoves a bouquet into my arms. "Since you're fucking awake now, " he says before dropping to the couch. I smile. "Oi! Is that how you treat a patient?" I tease, Katsuki grunts. 

"You're fine," he growls. I laugh at his antics. I spot another vase of flowers and I smile. "Oh? Flowers? I wonder who got these for me." I take a flower out and smell it. "Wow, they smell good," I say, placing a flower back. "Was it you, Katsuki?" I ask, purposely asking to tease him. "Tch. Who else?" I roll my eyes. "Shoto? Izuku?" I say out loud, pretending to think. "First name basis with the both of them?! BAH, IT WAS ME, BITCH." He roars. I grin at him. "Awww, thank you so much Katsuki! It makes me happy to see that you care!!" He looks away, the tiniest of red on his face. 

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT A SHITTY SIDE CHARACTER LIKE YOU!!" He yells. I smack him on the head. "Stop yelling, Katsuki!" I say, snorting. "And if you didn't care about me then why are you here?" I tease him relentlessly. He still doesn't look at me. "Because... You worried me." Bakugo mutters. I heard him, however I pretend I don't. "What? I didn't catch that." I say, plopping down to the couch. He turns to me and yells again, "YOU HEARD ME BITCH!!" I smile and squish his cheeks. "Awwww! Aren't you a cute angry hedgehog, Katsuki!" 

He doesn't move my hands, but he doesn't look me in the eyes. 

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

-3rd POV-

"You won! That's great, Katsuki!" (Name) beams at him, however, he had an angry look on his face. "HE KEEPS UNDERESTIMATING ME! WHY DIDN'T HE USE HIS HEAT?!" He yells. The girl kicks his shin under the table. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Katsuki booms. (Name) places her index finger over her lips, shushing him. "Katsuki! We're in public! Lower your voice, asshole!" He leans back into the booth and clicks his tongue. 

The two continue to walk around as Katsuki explained what happened after she collapsed. (Name) was listening intently, every once in a while, someone complimenting or insulting Katsuki for his actions at the sports festival. She either smiled or had to restrain him before he murdered someone. Some people also complimented (Name) on her strength, and she smiled at them in thanks. People also keep telling the two to, "Have fun on their date," and (Name) had to constantly explain that they were only friends and classmates, however, the blonde didn't respond to these remarks at all, letting (Name) handle the 'dumbasses.'

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

"Awww! It's the last day of the break! Man!! Maybe I should have slept longer!" (Name) groans in disappointment. "DON'T SAY THAT! THAT WOULD MAKE ME WORRIED." (Name) only laughs. "I'm kidding! I'm glad that I woke up! If I didn't I wouldn't be spending time with you!" Katsuki tells (Name) to shut up before walking away. The girl laughs again before catching up to him. "Hey! Can I walk you to your house?" She asks with a smile. He turns to her to say no and sees her dimples. He goes red. "WHATEVER." Katsuki shouts before going home. (Name) walking by his side. The sun setting.