| XXI |

I rub my hands under the running water of the sink. It was difficult as I was currently in a wheelchair. The sinks were accommodated to those who were confined to a chair, so I was able to successfully wash my hands.

However, I was perplexed. Recalling the incident from yesterday, I sigh. I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I hear sobbing, cries of agony and anguish. I see my image change. It was a girl, she was very young. Perhaps about 3, but her face was bloody. Tears running down.

I yelp in pain as my head starts to pound. A loud ringing noise fills my mind. "Miss? Are you alright?" I look up to see a woman in casual clothing, she looked concerned. After all, I was wearing a patient gown in a wheelchair holding my head.

"Here, let me help you to your room. You don't look well."

"It's alright. Thank you though."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

"No, it's fine. I'll be fine."

At this moment Shoto enters the bathroom in a rush, a concerned look on his face. "(Name)! Are you okay?!" He rushes to my side, but the woman stared with wide eyes that Shoto was in the women's room. He gives the woman a hard stare. "What happened here?" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Everything is fine Shoto. I just got a headache." I pause before looking up at the woman. "I'm really alright. My friend here will help me to my room. Thank you anyways."

She nods before leaving the bathroom. Shoto looks at me in worry, but I brush it off, telling him that it was because of my inadequate amount of sleep. He nods carefully before wheeling me out of the restroom.

The trip there was silent. I was looking down at the black screen of my phone. The same girl was in the reflection. Her eyes were blurred out, but I could tell that she looked absolutely horrid. I bite my lip and put my phone face down.

"What's the matter?"

"It's nothing, I just saw my dark circles and, man, I look like shit," I laugh.

"Well, hopefully, you'll get more rest tonight. Take a nap if you need to today."

"Yeah, to be honest, it's going to take more than some beauty sleep to fix my face."

"That's not true, (Name)."

"Hey, Shoto?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I could get plastic surgery here, too?"

"No!" Shoto panics.

I turn my head and smile at him. "I was joking Shoto!" I laugh at him. Shoto shakes his head at my antics and pushes me into the elevator. Pressing the correct floor, the doors close automatically. Eventually, we arrive to the 4th floor. Shoto wheeled me to the hospital room that the four of us were staying in.

"Heyyo! We're back!" I exclaim with a grin.

"Welcome back, (Name)." Izuku laughs.

Shoto pushes me to my bed. I stand up using my good side and push myself up onto the bed, with the help if Shoto of course. The smooth white sheets wrinkling when I dug my knee into the mattress.