| XXV |

"Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp..." Mina cries. The aura of four particular students glum. "W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Izuku says in attempts to cheer up the four. 

"Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it." Sero warns, a hand resting on the shorter boy's shoulder. 

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam. If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" Kaminari says in a raspy voice, shoving his finger's into Izuku's eyes. 

"Dude, Kaminari, that's too much! Get your finger's out of Izuku's eye!" (Name) shouts, rushing up to Izuku and pulling Kaminari's fingers out.

 "Calm down. That's too much. I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta and (Last Name), but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway. since we don't know how they're scoring it..." Sero starts but was soon interrupted by Kaminari once again.

 "If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!" Kaminari yells. 

(Name) was holding Izuku and patting his back as he was in pain from Kaminari. 

"We don't even know what our training is going to be like, for all we know, it could be like hell. It's training, not a class trip. If you're that worked up about it, then maybe you should study harder or train more vigorously. SO DON'T ATTACK STUDENTS BECAUSE YOUR SORRY ASS FAILED, KAMINARI!" (Name) says while giving him a hard slap to the back. Kaminari proceeds to cry out of pain and disappointment.

The door suddenly slides open to reveal their hobo-esque teacher. "Once the bell rings, get in your seats." He orders and the students immediately rush to their seats.

*Silence!*

"Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training in the woods... everyone's going!" Aizawa announces with a weird smile and a weirdly cheerful aura. "A LAST MINUTE TWIST!" Three students cry in happiness. "We can go, too!?" Kirishima shouts. "Really?!?" Mina cries in disbelief. 

"Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed." Sero goes wide-eyed, 

"What?! I knew it... Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..." Sero groans with a facepalm. "For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't most of you would've gotten stuck before you started." Aizawa clarifies to the class. 

"So when you said you were really out to crush us..." Ojiro says, insinuating a question. "That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. SO those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood." The unusual grin on Aizawa's face. The situation clearly amusing to him.

(Name) sat in the back with a slight smile on her face as the class continued to get riled up by her hobo teacher's words. She stopped listening as her thoughts trailed off to about how much she appreciated her classmates for being so eccentric. 'Thank god they're not boring.'

"What are you smiling about?" Shoto asks from her right. (Name) softly laughs, "Our class is funny." Shoto stares at her, attempting to decipher her words and her giddy expression. 

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

The school day had ended, yet the chatter in the classroom never ceased, however, a particular black-haired girl was staring at her phone, face blank;  in a trance. "(Name), do you want to come with us?" Izuku asks the frozen girl. She snaps out of her trance. "Huh? Sure! I was planning on shopping this weekend anyway." She responds with a grin. Izuku returns he smile, seemingly oblivious to her troubled eyes.

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

A group of students stood together in the crowded mall. Mina was the most excited of the bunch. She was jumping up and down exclaiming things. Izuku, on the other hand, was mumbling quietly to himself, however, was silenced by Tokoyami. 

"Oh! Aren't those U.A students!?"

"First years?!"

"I saw em' on TV!"

"Sports festival!" 

Many of them were discussing the things that they had needed from the mall. Kirishima suggested that they went in pairs and meet up at the center around three p.m. Everyone excitedly agreed and split up. 

"I need some new clothes. I know mine are probably going to get wrecked during this trip." (Name) sighs. 

"I'll go with you!" Kirishima exclaims. 

"Alrighty!" (Name) grins. 

The two of them start to leave the group, looking for any decent clothing stores. "How are you Kirishima?" 

"I'm good! What about you, (Last Name)?" 

"I'm alright! Drop the formalities, they're weird. Anyway, aren't you excited for the camp?" 

"I'm pumped! Camps are so manly!" 

(Name) laughs lightly at his exclamation. 

"I'm... going to make sure I get stronger during this camp!" He says, although his typical "manly" facade falters slightly.

This does not go unnoticed by (Name). 

"Are you okay, Kirishima?" 

Kirishima snaps out of his trance and goes back to his giddy ways. "I'm fine! Why do you ask?"

(Name) smiles lightly, and they continue to walk forward. 

"I know we don't know each other too well, but I can tell that there is something troubling you." 

Kirishima stops in his tracks and looks at (Name). (Name) stops and looks back. Kirishima had a blank look on his face. "You don't have to tell me or anything. Just know that whatever you're going through, you don't have to do it alone." (Name) says with a smile. Kirishima nods. "Thanks," he responds quietly. 

"Then..."

(Name) grabs his shoulders and starts pushing him into a clothing store. "Enough moping! Let's shop!" (Name) says with a toothy grin. Kirishima couldn't help but smile back. "Let's go!" 

'I need new underwear.'

A/N: this is for you impatient hoes so you don't get angy about me not updating. 

i typically write chapters a bunch at a time before uploading them, so after the next chapter, you won't be getting a whole lot very soon. 

i am also busy with other things this summer, so updates might be slow, depending on how much free time i get. 

be patient, i'll let you know if i die or decide to stop writing.

that's p much it, thanks for reading!