| XI |

I'm getting my stuff, ready to leave, but I hear Ochaco shout something. "Wh-What's going on?!" She's standing in front of the classroom's door. "What is it, Ochaco?" I ask her. She points at the front door. My eye widens. I see many people crowded at the front. They aren't from our class.

"What business do you have with class 1-A?" Iida asks them. "Is there something you need?" I ask them, head tilting. "We can't get out! What'd you come here for anyway?" Mineta shouts. "Scouting out the enemy, small fry." Bakugo answers walking past me. Mineta is pointing at him, shaking. Izuku explaining  Bakugo's behavior.

"We're the class that made it through the villain attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival." He stops at the door. "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" Bakugo growls. I walk over to him and grab his arm.

"Bakugo, you can't just call people "extras" like that. Let's see what they have to say." I tell him. "Is there something we may help you with?" I ask them."I came to see what class 1-A was like..." I hear someone from the crowd. I see a boy with purple hair coming through to the front. "but you seem pretty arrogant." The boy finally makes his way in front of me and Bakugo

"Are all the students in the hero course like this?" He asks. "Nope. Some of us just are full of confidence. And by some, I mean mainly this guy." I explain, gesturing to Bakugo. I look behind me to see everyone shaking their heads furiously in answer to the purple haired boy's question. I look up to see Bakugo looking pissed. 'Oh no...' I thought.

"Something like this makes me disillusioned." The boy says rubbing the back of his next. "There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out." The 4 behind me stiffen.

"Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." He declares. 'War?' I question in my head. 'This person's bold, too!' the three behind me thought. Bakugo and the boy stare at each other before we hear another voice. "Hey, hey! I'm from Class B next door! I hear you fought against villains, so I came to hear about it! Don't get too full of yourself!" The other boy yells. 'Another bold person!' the three thought.

"If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!" The silver-haired boy yells. Bakugo walks away. "You ignorin' me bastard?!" The boy yells. "Bakugo..." I say to call him quietly, giving him a worried look. "Wait a minute, Bakugo! What're you gonna do about all of this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!" Kirishima yells. "It doesn't matter."

"Huh?!" The class listens in curiosity. "It doesn't matter, as long as you rise to the top." I stare at him. "Bakugo?" He walks away from me. "Damnit, you bastard!" The loud boy yells. "That's so simple and manly!" Kirishima says, a tear in his eyes. I smile at him. "You said it," Sato added, rubbing his chin. "Huh?!" Kaminari gawks.

"The top, huh? There is truth in that." Tokoyami says plainly. "Hang on, don't be tricked! He just made pointless enemies!" Kaminari tries to reason. I turn to the group.

"I apologize for that asshole's rude behavior," I say bowing. People start to mutter, "It's fine..." I smile. "She's cute." I deadpan, an irk mark on my forehead. "Ok..." I sigh. "But..." I start. I stand straight up.

"I don't get the point of you swarming our class, but don't talk smack here. You can talk all you want, but it means nothing if you lose at the festival." I give them a serious look.