| XXIX |

"Why? Why are there villains here?!"

"Oh no..." Mandalay says with wide eyes. 

"How are you doing today, U.A! We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!"

"League of Villains! Why are they here!?"

"Shall I crush this girl's head? What do you think?"

"Like I'd let yo-"

"Wait up Big Sis Mag! Let's not be hasty. You too Tiger! It all depends on whether power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not."

"You're the ones who follow Stain's ideologies!" 

"That's right! Glasses boy...YOu were the one who brought the end of Stain to Hosu City. I apologize. I'm Spinner! The one who will make his dreams into a reality!" 

'I don't have time for this. The others might be in trouble. Something's not right!' (Name) thinks. She secretly slips away with her Quirk, floating away quietly. 

"I don't care who you are. That woman lying here, Pixie-Bob has been worrying about getting married recently. She's trying to find happiness at her age. You can't damage that woman's face and then stand there laughing thoughtlessly at it!" 

"What's a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?!"

"Tiger! I've just contacted everyone. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here! Go, everyone! You are not to engage in battle! Remember that Class rep!"

"Understood! Let's go!" 

Izuku hesitates, and stops. 

"Midoriya! We have to get moving!"

"Go on ahead! Mandalay! I know where he is!"

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

I run through the woods, trying to locate the source of the fire. Running through the trees their branches scratch my arms. I had to reserve my energy if I encountered another villain. I only prayed that Izuku would be able to save Kota.  

I see Tsu and Ochaco, I call out to them and they turn around quickly. 

"(Name)!" 

"What are you doing here?!"

"Don't worry about me! The two of you need to head back to camp! It's dangerous out here!"

"What about you!? What are you doing here?" Ochaco asks, panic rising. 

I start to run towards the fire. 

"(Name)! Where are you going!"

"I'm going to stop the fire! I can use my force field to keep it from spreading. Don't worry I'll be fine!"

Ochaco and Tsu look at her and worry. 

"I got tough bones!" I reassure with a grin as I disappear into the forest once again.

I couldn't tell where I was, but I knew that I was getting closer to the fire. The smell of smoke filling my lungs, but I had to push through it. I had to use my shirt in order to make sure that. I could tell I was nearing the source, but to take precautions, I started to float, to make sure that I wouldn't make much noise. 

"That's no good Dabi! You were beaten! So weak! YOu a small fry or something?"

I gasp and come to a stop, hiding behind a tree. I see two figures near a bright blue fire. One had stitches and burned or rotting flesh adhered to the various parts of his body. The other had a full costume on, covering every inch of him.