| XVII |

The result of the match was that Todoroki won, due to Izuku being out of bounds. His shirt was burnt on the left side. 'Oh honey, that is HAWT'  I stare at the sight in front of me, but I remember what I saw. I rush to go see Todoroki. I see him emerging, I was at the top of the stairs, and he was climbing up. We stare. 

"What are you doing here, (Name)?"

I slowly approach him, my eyes staring into his. I stand before him. He looks at me in confusion. I hug him. He is clearly shocked. "(Name), are you okay?" I say nothing, I see the images in my head once again. He grabs me by the shoulders and looks at me. 

"What's wrong?"

"..."

"You can tell me anything."

"I saw it."

"Saw what?"

"Your past."

"..."

"You broke free."

"... I guess."

"Even if it was only for a moment, but don't forget this."

I finally look at him. 

"You're not your dad. So it's okay for you to become who you want to be."

Todoroki stares at me. I smile gently at him. He looks down, but I could see the tears. I walk up to him and hug him, patting his back. "Shhh, you're okay. You're alright." He cries into my chest, sobbing. We stay there for a couple of seconds in silence before he moves. I let go and he looks at me. I smile once again. "You good now, bud?" Todoroki nods. 

"Don't call me that."

"Call you what?"

"Call me Shoto."

I look at him before chuckling a little. "Of course, Shoto."  He smiles lightly at this. I look at the clock before I gasp. "What is it?" I take his wrist and I lead him up the stairs. "I am going to have my match with Iida soon! I have to go!" We get to the top and I start to leave. 

"I'll see you later, Shoto!" 

"Good luck!" 

"Thanks! Congratulations on your win!" 

And with that I rush down to the arena, preparing for my battle. 

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

Iida and I stand before each other. I am hopping up and down, shaking my hands and stretching. "Ready! Start!" 

Iida rushes at me and I use my shield to block him out. I use the repulsion factor to send him to the other side, but I miscalculated his weight, and he barely misses the edge. "Whaaat! Damn it! You and your engine calves making things harder for me!" 

"Sorry, (Last Name)! I want to win!" 

"Drop the formalities will you!" 

"Sorry! (Name), I want to win!" 

"So do I bucko!" I say with a grin. 

He runs to me and bangs on the shield, it doesn't do much and I pretend to pick at my nails for a bit. "(Name)! Please take this seriously!" I laugh. "This is too funny! Here, I'll take you seriously if you manage to break my shield." I say with a sly grin. 

He uses his engines to send strong kicks and the force field starts to shake. I panic. "HOLY SHIT, I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!" He almost breaks the shield, but I release it and rush past him. I stood behind him and got into a fighting stance. "I guess I'll take you seriously since you earned it. Now lets get ready to rumble!" I pop my neck and knuckles. Iida comes at me, and he was extremely fast, but what he didn't know what to do was stop in time. I simply pivoted to my left and he ran right past me. 

"Speed isn't everything! Come on! Use your head, bro!" 

"I'm trying!" 

"Okay, I won't do that anymore!"

He fell for the same trick a couple more times. "Alright last one! Promise!" Instead of running at me directly, he tried to kick me, and it worked. I got sent away, and I cough, spitting on the floor. I slowly stood up. 

"Alright, Alright, not bad! Guess you've caught onto my patterns? Alright, let's go Iida!" 

I made the come hither motion and he runs at me, I take him head-on, I grab his leg and I use his momentum to swing him over my shoulder. I sent an orb at him and it attached. The repulsion was activated and he was flying in the air, but he managed to stop before then. He was at the edge once again, and I had a cocky grin on my face. 

All of a sudden, my head starts to pound. I collapse to the ground, holding my head. It hurt so much. I was so confused as to what as happening. All of a sudden everything got blurry. All I could hear was a white ringing noise. I look forward and I see Iida running at me, but when I blink, I see a woman rushing toward me. 

I black out.