(Introduction) The first sighting

When you think of love, what's the first thing to pop into your mind? Walking on the beach? Dinner and a movie? Or.... something more.... dangerous? I remember when I first fell in love. It was dark, wonderful, and frightening. Let me tell you a story of a first love gone wrong....

August 6, XX47

"(Y/N)!! Get up! You're going to be late for school on your first day!"

I softly groan. "Mom....."

"I'm being serious (Y/N)! If you're late today, then no new phone for your birthday!"

"You say that every year mom.... and I still don't have that new phone!"

"Just get up!"

I sighed and pulled off the covers, thankful I put those curtains in last night. I slowly walked to my closet and looked for some thing decent  to wear. In the end, I decided to wear my (F/C) shirt and my blue jeans with my (F/C) shoes. My hair was a mess, it looked like I had a fight with a curling iron, and the curling iron won.
I grabbed my brush and (tried) brushing through my tangled and messed up (H/C) hair. I changed out of my night gown and wore my outfit. I went into the restroom and brushed my teeth. I splashed some water on my face and left the restroom, heading downstairs.

"Morning Sweetie!" My mom told me as I had went into the kitchen. My little sister was in her chair, talking in her baby gibberish.
"Morning mom." I said, pouring myself a bowl of cereal.

"Did you have any dreams?" My mom asked.

"Uh.... yeah, I did," I replied, "I dreamt I didn't have to go to this new school. Especially since I need to wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning now."

"What a great dream," my mom said, " But you know What They say; not all dreams will be reality."

"Yeah, but you can make it reality! Just let me stay home today, for the rest of the school year! I really don't want to go!" I pleaded my mom to let me stay.

"Sorry, hun, but you need to get to school, and that's finally."

I groaned and sat down at the table, eating some delicious Frosted Flakes. Unfortunately, not even the great taste of Frosted Flakes could lift my spirits.

"Hurry up with your cereal. I need to leave at 6." My mother told me. "But it's 5: 55-!" I whined . "That's what you get for sleeping in too late." I groaned again. "Why not call today 'Groan day?'" I thought.

I quickly ate my cereal and washed my bowl. I ran upstairs and into my room, looking to see where my backpack was. As soon as I found it, which it was in my closet, I looked inside to see if everything I needed was there. Papers, pens, pencils..... it was all there. I quickly hurried downstairs with my backpack when I heard Mom's car start up. I quickly ran outside, hoping that I didn't need to wait and take the bus.

"WAIT!!" I cried. My mother smirked and started to drive out of the drive way, with my little sister in her car seat laughing at me in the back seat. I ran faster, faster than I could imagine. Then, I hit the car door. My sister stared for a moment, then started to laugh again as fell. Luckily, my mom stopped for me to get in. After rubbing my side and head for seconds, I got up and opened the passenger side door. I glared at my mother who was trying to hold in her laugh.

"Thanks for the help, mom." I sarcastically said.

"Also another reason why you should get up earlier." My mom replied, chuckling after. I just got in, and slouched in my seat.

"Just go." I said, looking down at my feet. My mom just laughed and drove, heading to the school. I turned to look at the window when I saw this kid laughing and two other boys staring at me!

"Crap, they must've saw me hit the car.... great..." I thought.

But, there was one boy that caught my eye.He was a hedgehog. His eyes were a soft, light, green and his fur was a deep, rich, blue. He wore white gloves and red shoes that had a white stripe around it and a buckle. When looking at him, he had a strange face, like if he saw an alien or something. Probably cause I hit the car door and got up with ease. I blushed in embarrassment and looked down again. We drove for a couple of seconds, farther down the block and my face still was a bright red.

"Why can't this be a dream??" I thought to myself. I heard a tap on my window and decided to look back up. My eyes widen and I gasped.

He was right there.

He was looking at me through the window, smirking. I was so in shock I didn't know what to do. He waved at me, and I waved back. He smiled then disappeared, leaving a blue streak that lasted for seconds. I stared in awe, asking myself over a thousand questions.

"Who was that guy? Did he really just disappear? How did he just.... pop up right there? What was that blue streak? Who was he?" I kept that so many times, and kept checking to see if he was there. My mom looked back at me, wondering why I kept looking at the window.

"Sweetie? Is something wrong? You look like you saw a ghost!" My mom asked me in a worried tone. I looked at her with a confused face and stuttered.

"Y-You didn't s-see him?! H-he was right there t-then poof!" I replied.  My mom laughed.

"You must've been hallucinating. I know I would've seen something like that, not to mention your sister too." I looked back at her, who then stared at me and giggled. I stuck my tounge out at her then looked back.

"Maybe....." I mumbled. I was at first believing it, when I saw the two boys running parallel with the car on the sidewalk. I titled my head and stared at the..... yellow flying fox? He was flying, now I knew I wasn't hallucinating on that. I shook my mom.

"M....mom.....? T-There's a f-flying f-fox.....!" I told her as I shook her arm. She then proceeded to pull her arm away and tap my head.

"Don't distract the driver!!" She scolded. "Sorry....." I said while I  rubbed my head.

I looked back to the window, only to see the red echinda laughing and pointing at me, while looking back at the (strange) flying fox. I glared at the echinda who stopped laughing and raised a brow at me. The yellow flying fox stopped the echinda and finally we turned the corner.

I smirked, glad I didn't need to see them again. But holy cow was I wrong....

(A/N): Hey guys! Thanks for choosing to read this story! This is my first story that I have actually published so please tell me if there are any mistakes or grammar errors, or anything that I should change! I'm sorry if the chapters are too long, again I'm new at this, but please tell me if I should continue this story. Anyways, thank you again for reading this story and have a super awesome amazing great day!!!)