The Last Toshima- A Naruto Fanfiction

Disclaimer: This is a Fanfiction based on the anime and manga series, Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto. I do not own Naruto, it's characters or it's plot line. Masashi Kishimoto does. I only own my OC's and their history. I also do not own the pictures or videos I post here. They belong to their rightful owners. Hope you enjoy the story!

Name-Akane Toshima

Age-13

DOB-October 12

Looks-Pale skin, light blonde hair and grey eyes. She's as tall as Sasuke and has dark blue stud earrings. Has a black tank top on with camouflage pants, which are tucked into belted combat boots, and a necklace with her clan symbol on it. She wears a black cloth on her face, showing nothing but her eyes. On some days, she wears her navy blue jacket, which has her clan symbol on the back. Her casual wear consists of a white hoodie shirt with light blue shorts and blue ninja shoes.

Personality-Often cold hearted to strangers, but if she notices that they really care about her, she lightens up. Can be sarcastic and humorous too, but only when she's with her close friends.

History-She belongs to the main family of the Toshima clan. The Toshima clan lived an isolated life. They live far up in the sky, so no one knows where they are except the Hokage. Their village is called The Village hidden in the Sky. They specialize in both close range and long range fighting. The clan symbol is a white square with a gold diamond in the center. Their kekkai genkai allows the user to read someone's thoughts, see through genjutsu, copy any jutsu, and copy any Kekkai Genkai. Their Kekkai Genkai is much like the Sharingan. It's called the Enningan. It makes the eye look full black with a gold pupil, no whites. The standard Toshima looks for everyone in the clan are blonde hair and black eyes, but every one-hundred years, a child is born with grey eyes. This child is what the clan calls the Shadow. The reason for this dark name is because these grey eyed children are born with demons inside them. Because of the demon, the child eventually grows strong and craves for more power. When the grey eyed children reach a certain age, they are killed. Akane is one of these children, and definitely does have a demon inside her. Her demon is called The Red Eyed Prince. Since she is the Shadow, Akane grew up with no one loving her. Not even her parents. She had to train herself and fend for herself. At the age of four, she obtained her Enningan. A week before the clan decided to kill her, she decided that she will leave before they get the chance. After one month, she hears the news of someone named Orochimaru killing her clan. She was five at the time. Ever since she heard the news, she traveled around the world, having nothing to do or nowhere to go.