Chapter 16

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. This is just a fan fiction of the anime and manga, Naruto, created by Masashi Kishimoto. I only own my OC's and the stuff that doesn't happen in the actual plot.

This chapter is dedicated to @kuroshiro_tenshi. Thank you for voting on both of my stories! I hope you stay with me till the end! Cause really, I take long to update :P

"You'll join us in a couple of months, no arguments," Pein told me. I nodded numbly as he took off the shackles from my legs and arms.

"Good," he said before stepping back. "Remember our deal."

"I will," I replied.

"Now leave." He pointed at a door and I instantly exited, wanting nothing more than to get out of this horrific place. After I exited the hideout, I smirked.

'It's our secret, right Red-eyes?' I asked as I made my way to where I sensed Naruto's chakra.

'Yeah kid. Just be careful when you use it. You don't want anyone knowing about it,' Red-eyes warned. I nodded my head and sped up. After a couple of minutes, I finally made it to a small village. I cupped my mouth and shouted, "Naruto!"

Nothing. I sighed and closed my eyes. Let's see, where's his chakra signature most strongest. Nothing...............bingo.

I snapped my eyes open and ran to an inn.

"Is there a blonde boy in an orange jumpsuit staying here?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"Yes, floor 1, room B," she answered. I thanked her and headed towards room B. After knocking on the door, I waited patiently.

.......

I gained an irk mark and knocked harder on the door.

.......

"Naruto," I growled and kicked the door open. My eyes scanned the room until they landed on the blonde, who was startled from a nap by the kick.

"A-Akane?" he slurred. My irk mark grew bigger as I crossed my arms.

"Yes it's me idiot," I said with irritation.

Suddenly, I found myself in his arms. My eyes widened.

"I thought they captured you," he murmured.

"Naruto...."

"I'm just glad you're safe."

I smiled and hugged my blonde teammate back. I just can't possibly stay mad at him for a long time.

"I escaped," I told him. He pulled back and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Sasuke."

My eyes widened as I grabbed Naruto by the shoulders and shook him rapidly.

"Sasuke? Is he okay?!"

Naruto looked down sadly, making my heart drop.

"Is he dead?" I asked. He shook his head quickly.

"No! He's just........I don't know.......dazed?"

'He's in a powerful genjutsu. The same one Itachi used on me,' I thought.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He's at the leaf village, in the hospital."

I looked down then out the window in the direction of the leaf village.

"Naruto," I spoke, making the blonde look up, "I think I should go." I looked him in the eyes. "You can find the new hokage without my help, right?"