Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto owns Naruto. This is a fanfiction of the anime and manga. I only own my OC's and stuff that doesn't happen in the actual plot.

Check out this cool pic of the Akatsuki --> I don't own it. The picture belongs to it's rightful owner.

(Akane's P.O.V.)

"Hey! Get back here brat!" Some random villager from some random village yelled at me. Why is he yelling you may ask? Because I stole his wallet and wife's purse. I needed money, so I figured that this is the easy way to get it. As I ran into the forest, the man still chasing me, I pumped chakra into my feet, making me run much faster.

I smirked. "You're gonna have to catch me first!" I shouted at him. I used my chakra enhanced feet to run up a tree, leaving him on the ground. I decided to turn on my Enningan, wanting to know what he's thinking.

'Damn it, she's a ninja. I can't to that. What am I supposed to do now?' he thought. I know what your thinking. 'Wow pretty cold stealing someone's money. They probably have a family to feed,' or something like that. Honestly, I couldn't care less. I've been doing this for years now, so I'm used to it.

'You're so cold, Akane. I think I've taught you well,' my demon told me in my head. I smirked and nodded.

'You have. I thank you for that. Now I have no shame,' I told him also in my head. I stopped running and decided to rest. While I was going through my new stuff, I heard a low laugh in my head fading away. Typical red-eyes. That's my nickname for him. Ok so far I have some lipstick(useless), a notebook(gonna keep that), a pen(gonna keep that too), and enough money to last me for another month. Perfect. I leaped away and started to run back to my little hideout. It's basically a cave with some of my stuff there. I honestly love it. It's been my home for years and I don't plan on leaving it. I pulled down the bottom half of my mask, only revealing my mouth. I took some bread(that I stole), from my bag and began eating it, savoring every single bite.

Meanwhile......

(3rd Hokage's P.O.V.)

I sat there on my office chair when my door bursts open. "Lord Hokage," Izumo said. "The Masked Woman has done it again! She stole one of our residents' wallet and his wife's purse. What do we do?"

The Hokage sighed. The Masked Woman usually does this kind of thing. She's been here for a long time, but doesn't come out of hiding unless she steals something. So far, she steals only food and money. I think I see a pattern. She must be homeless. Maybe I can stop her stealing problems and offer her a life in Konaha.

"We send out two jounins to capture her. Maybe she will stop with this stealing if I offer her a home here, but I know that she will not come willingly. Summon Kakashi and Guy," I told the chunin in my office. He nodded and disappeared. After five minutes, Kakashi and Guy both appeared.

"You summoned us, Lord Hokage?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes." I told him about the situation and what he and Guy are supposed to do. "That is all. Dismissed," I said. They both left to do the job. I wonder......

(Back to Akane's P.O.V.)

It's been about an hour and I decided to do some training. Let's work on my Taijutsu. If your wondering what's my rank, then I'll tell you. It about chunin level, but I still need to work on some stuff. I guess it's because I want to be jounin level. If your wondering who taught me these things, I did. I taught myself a lot of things. I also learned some stuff from other people that I'm not going to mention.

I thought about all of this when I felt someone approaching me. Ok I don't want them to know what I'm capable of. I started to fling kunai at a target, always missing it.