Chapter 9

Disclaimer: This is a fanfiction of the anime and manga Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto owns Naruto. I only own my OC's and everything that doesn't happen in the actual show. Enjoy!

Picture of Gaara that I find so cute! --> BTW I don't own it.

(Akane's P.O.V.)

ARRGGH! THIS HURTS!!!

"It's your curse mark," I heard Red-eyes say.

"Curse mark?" I questioned as I opened my eyes.

"It's from Orochimaru. Right now, your unconcious," he said.

I looked around. "So, where am I?"

"You're in my realm. This is where I live in your mind."

"Wow. Nice place."

I'm in a big room. There's a bed, couch, table, and lots of other things that I can't say because I'm in PAIN! I clamped a hand on my shoulder, where the weird mark is.

"Like I said before, it's a curse mark," Red-eyes said. He began to explain all the things I should know about the mark. Once I wake up, it should be all over my body.

"I can suppress it, so you should be fine. But remember, it'll only work out of your will power. If you want to use it, I can't stop it."

I nodded my head. "Okay, I understand. So when do I wake up?" I asked him.

"In about eight hours." I groaned.

"Then what am I supposed to do here?"

He pondered this for a while. "You can train. Since your in my realm, I can help you control my power."

"I thought that I can only do that when I really need it," I stated.

"You can do it now since you can't hurt anybody in your mind. Let's go outside," he said while going out the door.

"Woah! How big is my mind?!" I asked him. He ignored me. We went outside to find a clearing, sorta like the training grounds, except this one has a waterfall.

"Ok, so I'll start by giving you small amounts of power, and you have to concentrate on controlling it. It's easy," red-eyes said. I nodded. Time to make these eight hours worth it.

*****

"No! Concentrate harder!" Red-eyes shouted at me. I'm almost finished with the controlling thing, it's just this last stage is super hard!

"Hey I'm trying!" I shouted back. I heard him sigh. He went up to me and took my hands.

"Okay try this. Concentrate on controlling the chakra, but molding it as well. That way, you can use my chakra to attack your opponent," he said, shaking my hands as he spoke. I nodded and concentrated on molding the chakra.

"It worked!" I shouted. He took his hands back and smiled at me.

"That's it. You can now fully control my chakra. And just in time. Good luck kid. Oh, and your boyfriend is ripping someones arms out," he said.

"Huh?" I asked. Suddenly, I got sucked out of Red-eye's realm. I opened my eyes to find tree-tops. -_-' I sat up and saw some three sound ninja, my team, Shikamaru's team, and Lee, but what really caught my attention was that one of the sound ninja had his arms pulled out of it's socket by..........Sasuke. What happened to him?! He has black markings on the entire left side of his body. He has a curse mark too?!

'His curse mark. There's nothing inside of him to help him suppress it, so it's currently in action.'

'So, I would've been like that if you didn't help me suppress it?'