Chapter 19

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. The Naruto franchise belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. I only own my OCs, book cover, and the plot for my OCs. The images or videos I post here also do not belong to me. They belong to their rightful owners.

Guys, I finally finished the plot for this book! Okay, so I was sorta winging it with this book, but then I discovered that I really liked it, so I just decided to plan out the entire plot. And with a lot of effort, brainstorming, and possible breaks to read Black Butler fanfiction, I finally got it done! So now, I just have to write out the chapters. Wish me luck guys!

Wow, okay. I just noticed there are a lot of time skips........meh, enjoy the chappy!

---------------------

Dedicated to @SuperNova666 for commenting on this story! Thanks a bunch!

(Akane's POV)

Ryuu opened my door with a bowl of fresh miso soup in his hands. He smiled at me and placed it onto the table near my hospital bed.

"Well, miso soup with eggplant, just like you wanted," he said as he sat down on a chair. I thanked him and started eating my soup. (A/N-Or is it drinking? I don't know.)

"Do you need water with that?" Ryuu asked. I shook my head and continued eating my soup.

"Done," I said with a smile as I put the bowl back onto the table. I put my hand under my blanket and pulled out a chocolate bar. Ryuu's eyes sparkled as he took in the sight of his favorite candy.

"Is that. . . ?"

"It is," I laughed as I handed him the food. He immediately started devouring it.

"Since when- nom nom- did you- nom- get this?" he asked, pausing in his sentence to take a bite of the chocolate.

"While you were out getting me the soup, dad came over to visit. I asked him to get you that as a thanks. You know, since you usually take care of me."

"I should be thanking you!" Ryuu gushed. "This brand is my favorite! The crunch of the nuts, the gooeyness of the caramel, and the creaminess of the chocolate itself. Oh, this is so good!" (A/N-This is what I think about every time I eat chocolate XD)

I laughed. "Slow down Ryuu. And you should probably thank my dad. He's the one who picked it out."

"You're right!"

Ryuu dumped the empty wrapper into the trashcan located in a corner of the room. He turned around and smiled, chocolate coating his mouth. I wanted to laugh, but suddenly, a harsh coughing fit escaped from my mouth. I brought a fist up to my mouth as the coughing worsened. Soon enough, I was wheezing, and Ryuu was by my side instantly.

"Crap, Akane! Do you need water?!" he asked frantically.

"P-Pills," I managed to get out. Ryuu instantly reached for the pills on the table beside my bed and took out two, then pried my mouth open and plopped them in. I instantly swallowed the pills and sat back, my coughing now slowly subsiding.

Lady Tsunade prescribed me these pills to help my heart heal faster. She didn't go into much detail, so all she said was, 'Just take it and you won't die'. Of course, I took it without complaint.

"There, you okay?" Ryuu asked as he patted my back with a concerned look on his face. I nodded weakly, suddenly feeling very weary. I leaned back into my pillows and stared at Ryuu.

"Well, I'm glad I stayed here. If I left any sooner, you would've been frantic to get to your pills," he said. I furrowed my brows. Left?

"You're leaving?" I asked, a bit upset that he didn't tell me this sooner.