5

Lainey's breath hitched in her throat as she stared at her bright phone screen

Lainey's breath hitched in her throat as she stared at her bright phone screen. The ten notifications, all from instagram, caught her off guard. She had been watching the Team 10 channel for a while now. She would be lying if she said their channels didn't influence her own. She had been vlogging for a couple months, and during those past few months her channel had grown quite a bit.
"Lainey what's going on." Lainey looked up from her phone to look at her best friend, Morgan, who held her phone up, obviously taking a video. She tilted her own phone to show the notifications.
"A good portion of Team 10 follows me on instagram now." She explained with a smile on her face. Morgan turned her camera off, posting the video on her snapchat, and sighed dramatically.
"It seems like it was just yesterday when you started your youtube channel. And now Team 10 follows and comments on your posts." She ran a finger down her face as if it were a tear.
"Oh stop being dramatic.So extra."Lainey giggled, shutting her own phone off. The smile still stuck on her face.
"Anthony followed first." Morgan raises an eyebrow and winks.
"No actually Jake did, stop making to much out of the situation." Lainey shook her finger at her bestfriend.
"Okay, whatever. I'm posting your reaction on instagram."Morgan giggles, pulling out her own phone again.

-

mightymorganLains reaction to Team 10 following her (mostly you imanthonytruj) 😉102,002 likes and 1,342 commentsusername1: new ship?username2: username1 yes! sweighlainey: now people are getting theories thx mightymorganimanthonytruj lanthony or ...

mightymorgan
Lains reaction to Team 10 following her (mostly you imanthonytruj) 😉
102,002 likes and 1,342 comments
username1: new ship?
username2: username1 yes!
sweighlainey: now people are getting theories thx mightymorgan
imanthonytruj lanthony or tainey?
username3: lanthony!!!
jakepaul: ^^