18

"No." When Lainey heard Jake's request her stomach twisted, was this really what Team 10 was coming to for views?

"Come on Lainey. Imagine the ratings of your videos, and Chanthony videos, even my videos will do better, not tat they aren't doing great now, but just imagine!"Jake insisted.

"I'm not dating Lainey." Anthony scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"And there's no way I'm dating Anthony." Lainey crossed her arms. Jake came up with the idea a few days after the video Lainey filmed with Anthony was posted. Team 10 fans were going crazy shipping 'Lanthony', But Anthony and Lainey hardly got along. They were civil because they lived in the same house, but that's about it. They rarely talked, simply walked past each other quietly. The only time they really interacted was in Jake's vlog. Apparently, they looked cute together, according to the fans.

"I'm asking that you guys really date."Jake rolled his eyes, acting as if the two were over reacting. "Fake date. Start it simply, post a cutesy picture on Instagram and tag each other. Caption it with like a heart or something. Slowly things would move into the vlogs. Then a few months in or however long this lasts, you two can 'break up'."He explains.

"Nick, what do you think man." Anthony sighed,hoping he would talk some sense into Jake. This was ridiculous.

Nick, who sat beside Jake placed his head in his hand and laughed silently. He was strongly against any person in the house dating someone else in the house, but he had to admit this was a pretty good idea. Views would rocket for all three channels, and they wouldn't really be dating.
"I agree with Jake."He said after he stopped laughing.

"Oh my god."Lainey groaned, thorwing her head back against the seat.

"Fine."Anthony said at the same time. Lainey snapped her attention to Anthony and furrowed her eyebrows. "They're going to keep nagging until we do it, and it's not like we're actually dating, only on social media. Just do it."He mumbled, earing an eager smile from Jake.

"Fine."Lainey sighed, crossing her arms. "I'll be in a fake relationship with Anthony."

_____________________________

Woah, finally things are starting up haha.
Shout outs of the chapter:
wolfwolfwolfwolf34
mactinus_gunnarsen
SaraRachal
amran5423
Amel322
gummyyummy12
Nicolover14
auh_breeee
Thank you all for reading, and stay tuned for another chapter sometime today!