7

Hello! Today's shoutout goes to bbgchance
Thank you for adding Views to one of your list things! Enjoy!
-

Lainey had been so excited when she got the news. She was quick to tell Morgan the news and then her mom afterwards. Her mom was ecstatic that her only daughter had gotten so far in life. She had been nervous when Lainey first started posting the videos, worried that her daughter would get nothing more than hate. Her mood changed as soon as her daughter started to gain an audience. Although there was hate, all the loved overshadowed it.

The call with Jake didn't last very long because Jake explained that he had a few more business calls to make for other reasons, but he was excited to ask her to join the rest of the team with posting on the Team 10 Official channel and moving into the house. She was going to be rooming with Tessa since there wasn't an empty room, but she didn't mind. She just hoped that Tessa was okay with it. Since Lainey already lived in California, Jake insisted that they started the moving process as soon as possible, tomorrow. In any other situation, Lainey would have threw a fit that this was all so last minute, but she was way to happy to complain.

"Morgan, you have to help me pack, please!" Lainey practically begged. Morgan simply rolled her eyes but nodded.
"I guess so. Knowing you, you would get distracted by a piece of dirt and sit on the floor to stare at it for an hour. Nothing would get done."Morgan teased, throwing her legs over the side of her bed and sliding slippers onto her feet. "Let's go to a store now, get some boxes, and then we can go to your house to start with clothes." She explained, grabbing a light jacket and her own keys.

"Life saver, I love you."Lainey jumped up and down excitedly, reaching to take the keys so she could drive. Morgan shoved her hand away, holding the keys over her own head. "But I'm driving. You're happy drunk right now. I don't feel like dying." Lainey rolled her eyes, but walked to the door without the keys anyway. She didn't have time to argue, she had to many things to do before she could move in with some of her favorite youtubers.

 She didn't have time to argue, she had to many things to do before she could move in with some of her favorite youtubers

Team10official
Team 10 welcomes our newest member, Lainey Sweigh!
sweighlainey

906,854 likes and 1,269 comments

username: YESSS MY MOM
username2: is this alissa's replacement?
username3: username2 ???maybe they just like Lainey?
username4: when she movin in tho?
sweighlainey: sooo happy to be on the #team10 level