20

sweighlaineythis is my give me attention face

sweighlainey
this is my give me attention face.
tagged: imanthonytruj
1,104,319 likes
username: Is my mom dating my daddy?!
username2: knew you guys fuck
username3: ur so cute aghhh what a beb
jakepaul: Sorry Lainey, we stole him.
chancesutton: you guys cuddled for 3 days. video games are important to.
username4: THEY CUDDLED OMG
tessabrooks: this picture is my religion
--

Lainey sighed at the comments.Who the hell cuddles for three days Cance? Yet the fans seemed to be loving it, and Jake was loving it as well. He kept dropping small hints during his vlogs about it. His views were going crazy

"Lainey come lay with Tony for my snapchat." Tessa smiled, climbing off her own bed and walking towards the ratchet room. Sighing, Lainey climbed off her own bed, pulled her pajama shorts up and walked towards the ratchets room as well. The three Ohio boys were all in the room, but they were in different spots. Jake sat in one of the computer chairs, Chance in one of the reclining chairs, and Anthony laid in his bed scrolling through his phone.

"I'm going to snapchat as if I'm coming into the room."Tessa said, leaning against the doorway. Lainey stood beside her, and Jake grew the biggest smirk. "So Lainey and Tony have to pretend to be doing something cute."He finished for Tessa, who nodded. SHe was proud of her plan, while Lainey was already annoyed with this whole fake dating thing. She pushed her way past Tessa and walked into the room, climbing on Anthony's bed with him and sighing.

"This is ridiculous."Tony mumbled, clicking his phone off and throwing it towards the bottom. "Just pretend to be sleeping."He adviced her. Follwing along, she moved to get 'comfortable' and close her eyes. She could feel Anthony reposition and put his arm around her.

"Yooo, what's going on in here guys?"Tessa said loudly, walking into the room with her phone in front of her face. Chance paused his video game and smiled at her. Jake smirked and tilted his head to the bed. This is where Anthony and Lainey pretended to sleep, holding each other close and trying to seem as if they were in a deep sleep. Tessa turned the camera to wink at her phone before stopping the video, and posting it to her story.
"Thank you!"She exclaimed walking over to sit in the chair beside Chance and scroll through social media.

Lainey quickly untangled herself from Anthony and his bed and climbed out of the bed. "I'm hating this."She mumbled, pulling her shirt down so her stomach wasn't showing and crossing her arms.

"yeah. I think I hate it just as much princess."
----

Hello. Long ass chapter for y'all
ANNNNNDeveryones favorite part lmao
shout outs this round!:
jadarocha13
jennifereyes1
Lexxiszewczyk
GeenevaReyna
sluttytrujilio (me2)
GalaxyQueen153
YoItzFelicia
__RMC__
MacaylaWilliams2
Samaydaliz
httpsciles
Pizzablack123
WonderFlasH23
whispeting204
CaseyKilburn2
faith82
JordisHoltlopes
wafflesaretheshit
blushingtwins
lolie1020

Thank you all for reading and voting or commenting or telling others about VIews!