22

"I'm going to vlog." Jake walked into the room with his big camera in hand. Everyone in the room knew what that meant. Anthony and Lainey better be cute in the background.

"Jake, we're running out of things to do in the background. We've only been doing this for a week and I feel like it's getting old."Anthony sighed. Although he and Lainey weren't a fan of one another, he was starting to grow used to the annoying girl being pressed against him for video footage and pictures for Instagram.

"The Jake Paulers still love you guys! There are even videos that have 'proof' that you two are dating. Just a while longer?"Jake complained. His videos had been very popular with people that liked Chanthony, seeing as Chance 'had' Tessa, and Anthony was alone for a while. Well, now that the fans had seen Lainey and Anthony growing close, they wanted videos of the four doing things, or proof that they were actually dating. Both the Chanthony channel and Lainey's own channel had blew up with subscribers as well, everyone was looking for evidence, and there wasn't any besides the Instagram posts, sometimes snapchat, and Jake's vlogs. "We could even pump up the cutesy stuff if you guys are okay with that. Just..be cute. I'm be right back, but I'll be vlogging."He explained just before walking out of the living room.

"What do we do."Anthony asked, turning his attention to Lainey who looked just as confused.
"I don't know what haven't we done."She groaned. She could hear Jake starting his vlog in the other room. Everyone else in the room drifted out of the living room so it didn't look weird that Lainey and Anthony were being coupley around everyone.

"Just, I don't know, come here."Anthony grasped her forearm and pulled her down on the couch, well on his lap. Jake was getting closer, and his voice boomed throughout the living room now. "I think Lainey's in here. Let's scare her."Jake said very audibly. Lainey only rolled her eyes, and turned to look at Anthony.
"This isn't going to be enou-"
Anthony hesitantly pressed his lips to hers, running his tongue across her bottom lip. Surprised, Lainey wasn't sure what to do, but the sound of Jake snapped her away from her thoughts, she began to kiss him back. Her hands rested on the side of his neck, while his resided on her hips.

"Woah what's going on in here." Jake flipped the camera around in time to catch the 'couple' pulling away from one another and Lainey slipped off his lap, onto the couch.

It was quiet for a moment before Anthony spoke up.
"Chapstick challege planning."

--

Hello everyone :)
Shout outs of this chapter go to the very wonderful and supporitve..
samanthabieber_
ToriEliFree
CallieVanBoskirk
iloveu817
jgallo191
Sydneyyy_Lynn
melismehejq
ivansgucci
basicallykyley
holkesvm20
Not6Today
lancestucker
janiceclaire11
LauraMarcela525
allishapollet13
haileyj_04
iconic_megan

Thank you for supporting and reading <3