10

"Good morning everyone! Today has already been eventful and it's not even noon

"Good morning everyone! Today has already been eventful and it's not even noon. As you can tell from my background, I'm not in my apartment. I know crazy right? I never leave my apartment." Lainey started off her vlog by twirling in one of the many office chairs in the garage. Morgan, Tessa, Erika, and herself had finished unpacking a few moments before, and being the person she is, Lainey forgot to vlog it.

"I'm actually in the Team 10 house right now. I just finished unpacking my clothes and making my bed with the help of these beautiful people." She turned her camera, showing a glimpse of Morgan and Erika in the other office chairs and Tessa who stood by the door. "So far, it's only the girls who I have officially met and yes, they are the sweetest humans that I have met."

"besides me!"Morgan called out from her spot beside Erika. Lainey laughed and nodded. "Besides Morgan. I've seen so many comments on my posts asking if Morgan and I are still friends, and the answer is yes. I don't think there is anything she could do to shake me. You're stuck Morgan."She smiled at her best friend. "That's okay I guess."Morgan sighed jokingly.

"I have been informed by Jake via Instagram comments that we're all going out when everyone gets hom-" "To celebrate the welcoming of our newest Team 10 member, Lainey Sweigh." tessa cut her off by putting her face in front of the camera. "Even though I assured Jake that we didn't have to do that for me."Lainey rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I'm going to do a cool transition thing and the next time you'll see me I'll probably be wearing a dress and I might be eating or something."She said, over enthusiastically.

"Lainey, you're not supposed to explain transitions, it's supposed to be magic and '
cool."Tessa 'whispered' off camera, but the camera still caught it loudly.
"I'm not?
"

N-no"
"Oh.." Then she turned the camera off. "Thanks for the help."She smiled at Tessa, and set her camera down on her lap. That was when she heard the door open and close and a chorus of voices came into the house. Curiously, the girls walked out of the office and watched as a group of boys, Jake, the Martinez twins, Chance, and of course Anthony, walked into the hallway.

"Is the new girl here yet?"One of the twins asked. Lainey wasn't sure which was which yet.
"She should be. I gave her the locks and stuff this morning and she said she would move her stuff in." Jake answered, his own vlog camera, off, hanging in his hand. Apparently the group hadn't noticed the four girls standing in the corner yet. Lainey turned to the other girls, held up a finger, and turned back to face the boys before letting out a loud yell. All the boys, scared, either yelled out of shock, or ran, trying to get away from whatever the noise was. She even caught glimpse of Chance squeeze an opened bottle of water, causing it to go everywhere.

The girls burst out laughing as the guys turned to look at the culprits. Glaring and catching their breath.
"Hi."Lainey smiled at them and offered a small wave.
"I wasn't vlogging! We have to do it again!" Jake yelled with wide eyes, moving to push everyone back in place. Lainey smiled, already feeling at home.

-