17

"Stop being so immature and sit in front of the damn camera"
Lainey said loudly for about the fifth time. Anthony stood in front of her with a smirk on his face. He sat down in the chair, slouching of course, and stared at her.

"it's your fault Lainey. You chose to do a Q and A. Probably the most boring in the world." Anthony mumbled, crossing his arms and moving his attention to the camera. "Have fun editing this all out."He smirked.

"Please Anthony, Jake said do it for the views. We just have to answer a few more questions okay."She sighed, rubbing her forehead to try and get rid of the headache that started to form the moment they sat down together.

"Fine."he mumbled, sitting up straight and smiling at the camera,copying Lainey who tried to do the best fake smile she could.

-

After the video had been filmed, and Lainey had spent an hour or two editing all the annoying talking Anthony had done. Jake had approved of the video after watching it through, although he looked as if he was thinking the entire time. She uploaded the video and grabbed her phone.

-

sweighlaineyposting this hot picture because Toner and I answered some of your questions

sweighlainey
posting this hot picture because Toner and I answered some of your questions. Check the link in bio!
854,205 likes and 976 comments
username: he looks drunk or high
username: ^or both
username: OMG ARE YOU GUYS DATING PLS BE DATING
jakepaul: lanthony
username: they're totally dating. the way they look at each other in the video clears my skin and raises my gpa.
imanthonytruj: lol

--
Hello everyone! Thanks for all the comments and votes and just everything that's happened with this book!
This chapter is for
taylor2allen
happyme654
veronicastar08
ytbbyo
Thank you so so so so much!