24

"You can't just kiss me Anthony!" Lainey yelled as soon as the vlog camera was turned off.

"Well I didn't have much of a choice Lainey! We're dating!" Anthony argued back.

"But we're not dating that's the thing! This is all fake. Almost as fake as you are."Lainey was beyond mad at this point. She didn't want to kiss him, she didn't want to be held by him. She didn't even want to hold his damn hand, yet she was letting Jake force her into this fake relationship. "It's uncomfortable! We hate each other and the next thing you know, you're putting your lips on mine."SHe frowned, crossing her arms.

Anthony instantly felt bad. He didn't mean to make her uncomfortable, or force anything upon her if she wasn't okay with it. Even if they weren't fond of each other, it wasn't the right thing to do. "I-I'm sorry..I shouldn't have kissed you. Especially if you aren't comfortable with this whole thing anyway. I just- I thought maybe if we advance somehow, maybe the fans would get bored of us, like old news and drop this whole things."He explained, frowning as well.

Lainey looked up and sighed. Anthony looked  just as unhappy as she did, and there was nothing the two could do about it. "This would be much more enjoyable if you didn't hate me Anthony. I don't even know what I did to make you hate me so hard."She mumbled, dropping her arms to her side and pulling her shirt down as well.

Anthony sighed, shaking his head. "I commented on some of your pictures, back before you were offered a spot in the house. I was complimenting you, calling you beautiful. Heart eyes. The whole nine yards." He started, running a hand through his thick hair and pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. "You commented to one of your fans, something about me not being up to your standards or something. It honestly pissed me off Lainey. I was so into you, and you put me in the dirt."He explained embarrassedly.

Lainey's eyes widened as she quickly pulled him into a hug. "Oh Anthony, you're so stupid."She murmured into his chest. "I was only joking I swear. I wouldn't put you down in the comments. I barely knew you. I only knew that this guy was commenting on my photos and shit. I didn't think you ere like into me into me. I thought you wanted to get laid."Sh explained, moving to pull away from him, but he already wrapped his arms around her, keeping her in her spot.

"So we're both assholes who don't know how to communicate?"He asked silently. Lainey nodded slowly.
"Maybe we should try and be friends Tony. I know we aren't actually in love,or this 'Lanthony' shit, but it won't be so awkward if we don't hate one another.
"Yeah, be friends so we can be cute for the views."
"For the views."

Hello, this might suck, idk. Comment what you think :)
What are somethings you want to see happen to Anthony and Lainey. Maybe Morgan?
SHOUTOUTS MY DUDES
wattslut
desire032
YuhhhItzFelicia
JanetSanchez996
-falsealarm
Ngc1404
IdkwhatToDoForAName
Loverofcandy4653
valluvs
kendra512ab2
iloveu817
DreamWxlf
saltybois
imsophh
Chessa4infinity