27

Lainey watched Chance and Anthony say goodbye to there camera, making sure she stayed smiling in the background with Tessa

Lainey watched Chance and Anthony say goodbye to there camera, making sure she stayed smiling in the background with Tessa. They had just finished filming a video for Chance and Anthony's channel about which couple was better, Lanthony or Chessa.

"People are going to think we're a bad couple because you don't even know my favorite color or where I grew up."Lainey stifled a laugh.

"Sorry. I guess it's a good thing that we aren't real." Anthony raised his eyebrows and plopped back down on the couch, Chance brought the camera into the computer area to get Kade to help with editing.

"I guess you're right."She sighed, pulling her phone out of her back pocket. She had to post about her new new video with Chessa and her "boyfriend." Calling Toner her boyfriend still made her giggle seeing as they weren't even close to that. Sure, they no longer hated one another and she would consider him a friend, but that doesn't mean they're dating.

She felt the couch dip beside her, and she knew it was Anthony, Tessa had left to go help Chance. 'Help' in this case is a loose term.
"Choose that picture."Anthony peeked over her shoulder and pointed to a picture of the two of them together.
"Really? I look sloppy in this." She raised an eyebrow, tapping the photo anyway.
"Hey! I took that picture!"Anthony argued, yet he was still laughing.

After a moment of silence, both of them scrolling through their phone, Anthony threw his phone to the side and looked at her. "Jake just texted me, he wants us to act coupley again."He stretched his arm out to reach her.
Lainey simply sighed and moved so she was sitting on his lap again.
"I think a kiss will do." Anthony murmured. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers. Lainey cupped his cheeks with her hands, tilting into the kiss and kissing back. She pulled back and rested her forehead against his own. "Where's Jake?"She asked curiously.

"Oh, Jake's not coming. I just wanted to kiss you..."