15

Dedicated to amaris654
Thank you for reading Views!
--

sweighlaineyme deciding, that yeah, I will do a video with imanthonytruj

sweighlainey
me deciding, that yeah, I will do a video with imanthonytruj. New video up in 15 minutes!

--

"Do a video with Tony."
That was the first thing she heard the following morning. It took her a moment to realize that Jake was standing in the doorway, arms crossed, no camera to be seen.

"In case you haven't noticed. Anthony doesn't like me very much Jake." Lainey mumbled, cuddling closer with her pillow and pulling her blankets over her shoulders. For some reason her and Tessa's room always got cold in the middle of the night. Jake shook his head, now standing straight up.

"I know, but team ten fans are going crazy, they want to see you two together in a video, or dating, whatever."Jake explained. He had always been one to just give the fans what they want. Including his address, friends phone numbers, and crazy content.

"I don't have any video ideas."She sighed, trying to get out of the plan.
"I have a few."He smiled. "There's no getting out of it Lainey. The fans love you, they love Tony. They want to see you two together. Do it for the views."
Lainey sighed, sitting straight up in her bed and nodded.

"Okay."

--

I'm sorry this is so short! I'm going to be uber busy the next couple of days. Probably up until the 31st? That's an estimate. I'll try and update as much as possible, but it might be small updates like just the instagram chapters, or chapters like this if you guys want me to continuously​ post.
Let me know what you think!
Thank you guys for 1.5k reads <3